4.0 out of 5 stars As described
The product was received quickly (though the delivery company - Yodel - are appalling and screwed up repeatedly. Amazon sorted out and switched to a different company, but seriously don't ever use Yodel.)

Product does what it says on the box. I haven't had any issues, worked straight out the box, and I don't have to worry about anything.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Design fault with VGA / HDMI, otherwise very good
Mine is an Acer XC600 with a Core i5 3340 processor, 1TB Hard Drive and 6GB Ram.

I wanted to use two screens as I have done with my previous Acer desktop, but despite having a VGA and HDMI port I could not get this to work. I then found that wobbling the VGA cable sometimes brought both screens back to life so it looked like a dodgy connection on the VGA as...
Published 15 months ago by Fell Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast PC, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Acer Aspire XC-600 SFF Desktop PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3.0GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
Great fast PC even with the Pentium processor, set it up and it has worked fine since, nothing not to like about it

Only complaint not specific to this PC is Windows 8 - that awful tiled interface is not suitable for a PC in my opinion and I have owned computers and taught PC repair for over 30 years.

Luckily Classic shell is free to download and makes Win 8 look more or less like Win 7 which makes it good again

Top marks to Amazon for price and fast delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Not properley reset, 26 Feb. 2015
Bought as refurbished. It was not properly factory reset

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 7 Oct. 2013
Recieved this pc with a faulty vga port (monitor port) returned for replacement only to end up with the same fault on the replacement. Contacted acer about this fault and was told it was a hardware issue. we then contacted acer returns department to be told we had never spoke to acer tech team and they would collect and repair it (in effect making it a reconditioned one ). Amazon were fast and sent both pc's through very quickly .

I would not buy an acer pc again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 11 Feb. 2014
I would love to write a review, however when is arrived it did not work! would not even switch on, so were Amazon helpful, well I guess that depends on you definition of helpful, I was given a choice, return it for a refund or deal direct with Acer myself, I am going down the route of the second and will wait and see what happens

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Feb. 2014
I'm really pleased with this computer. It was at a very good price and it works perfectly. I have no complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Correct processor?, 8 Oct. 2013
Hi

I'm considering purchasing this PC, but I'm in doubt about the processor. The title announces the Intel Pentium G2030 - however, when I checked the specifications for this product on the official Acer page - [...]- , the processor listed there is the Pentium G645, which has a significantly worse performance.

I would like someone (ideally an Amazon representative) to confirm what the processor in this model really is.

PS: I'm writing this question as a review because I didn't find any other way.