5.0 out of 5 stars Great beds for the kids
I ordered these 2 beds on a Saturday evening and they were delivered the following Tuesday. The price was so good I was a bit worried that they may have been poorly made. I need not have worried they are great value for money and well made.
Published 23 months ago by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
Published 6 months ago by Ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beds for the kids, 1 Nov 2012
Sadly they had to stay boxed until the following Monday while we waited for the mattresses. Moral of the story order your mattress first since these beds are delivered very quickly.
My son in law and daughter put the 2 up in approx 2.5 hours following the instructions given. The inital push down of the slatted base was scary as my SIL was worried that he would break the gas arms. They do need a bit of brute force but as soon as it was done my daughter very easily pulled it up and back down again. In fact my 7 yr old Grand-daughter has no problem at all. The 4yr old can lift it but is too short to pull it back down. Their bedroom looks great as their toys and clutter are safely stored out of sight. Wonderful. My daughter was so impressed I have just ordered a 5' one for her this evening. Their mattress arrived today.... A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 13 Jan 2014
Brought two for my children 18 & 15 year olds and they love them. Good storage underneath. Easy to put together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 22 April 2014
I bought this bed about 6 months ago. I was keen to not review this item until I had tried it out properly. The actual bed looks great, it's easy to assemble and feels quite solid. However the actual support of the bed is questionable. The middle / centre support is not supported by any legs so if you have more than one person in the bed it will sag. This makes it really uncomfortable . I'm considering changing the bed for a ottoman with centre support legs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Otto-Garrison Ottoman Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4 ft 6, Brown (Kitchen & Home)
I looked at the completed bed and marvelled. How on earth does the supplier make a profit from selling these at these prices?

I've read all sorts of reviews saying how it took folk four hours+ to build these beds. What did they do, have a nap half way through? Start to finish, it took me around 90 minutes to build this, calling on my wife to keep me supplied with slats as I fitted them but otherwise building it single-handed. The instructions were clear, everything was present and everything fitted together well. The nearest thing to a complaint that I can come up with is that the cover that fits on the base is marginally oversized. But, we are talking marginally here, not massively.

What really impressed me, from unpacking the bits to completing the build, was the quality of the thing and the way it fitted together. Utterly brilliant. Matched up with a memory foam mattress, I now have an attractive looking bed purchased at a phenomenally good price, one very happy stepdaughter and one much tidier stepdaughter's bedroom. What a result!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good item, 8 Feb 2013
My grandson is over the moon with this bed, he is now even more difficult to get out of. It.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gas lift 4 foot small double, 19 Feb 2013
It arrived on time good service and beds was easily make up. :) and my son very love this bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars tigerbeds, 27 Oct 2013
Islloyd (stafford england) - See all my reviews
i have chosen this rating because the item arrived before the estimated time, plus the assembly of the bed was straight forward, it was that easy i assembled it on my own. i would recommend tigerbeds to anyone looking for a new bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb bed, 5 Jun 2013
I bought two of these beds for my daughters room. They arrived within couple of days all bits were there and was very easy to put together. I would highly recommend these beds best buy ive made by far

3.0 out of 5 stars In two minds, 21 April 2014
Okay so i bought this bed a few weeks ago it came quick and everything was fine when it arrived no damage, came with instructions and all the parts were here. The bed was ok to assemble as well and it doesn't look cheap or tacky at all my only problem is that the bed came with no warning labels to warn about not testing the lift mechanism without a mattress being on the bed. So my partner went ahead and tested the mechanism only for it to spring up and hit him in the face, this broke his nose, burst his lip and tore the inside of his mouth. We have reported this to the seller and they have said they WILL be putting warning labels on for future buyers as this could have ended a lot worse than what it has. So if you do buy this bed i will warn you now DO NOT LIFT THE BED UNLESS A MATTRESS OR SOME SORT OF WEIGHT IS ON THE BED. Save yourself a sore face or something seriously worse. But i would recommend the bed otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 27 Aug 2013
It is a very stylish bed and looks very nice in the spare room just what I was looking for

Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days