5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Great shoes, so comfortable from first use. I bought my usual size and they fit perfectly perhaps because my foot is quite wide and I find narrow pumps quite uncomfortable generally.
Published 3 months ago by Beatrice

3.0 out of 5 stars red
The shoes are nice and soft. But a little small for me. My number is 7 (41). Usually no problems. I hope, situation get well.
Published 1 month ago by Anneli

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes, 10 Nov 2013
I absolutely love these shoes, you don't know you are wearing them, they can be dressed up or down, the quality of the leather is superb, can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 7 Jun 2013
I'm on my feet all day at work and not once do I have to think about having sore feet! They look feminine and go well with work dresses without the pain of wearing a big heel. The sole is very padded and the shoe is a generous fit. I love my hush puppies, well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars My mom loves these she is 75 and still wants to be stylish and comfortable., 19 Dec 2013
Needed something stylish but still functionable so these are a great choice. Hush puppies are one of my favorite brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 7 April 2014
Took a gamble whilst ordering as size 9 can be quite tricky. Fit was perfect and I'd recommend for anyone in search of classy but comfortable shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Modest and sensible, 31 Mar 2014
Good shoes but slightly smaller than expected, so even after weeks of wearing they cause some discomfort for big toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable smart shoes, 30 Mar 2014
This pair of shoes it's the most comfortable I've ever had. I bought them a long time ago and I' ve wore them everyday in work. They' re very beautiful,too. They suits with trousers or dress.The quality is super as all Hush puppies. I can buy them again. I suggest them to all of you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely blue leather shoes, 15 Mar 2014
These are lovely quality leather shoes that fit well (I have quite a broad foot). Nice cushioned sole. Excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 4 Mar 2014
Great little shoe, the colour (Plum) lovely with jeans and also will be great for work. Probably not suitable if you have very narrow feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 27 Feb 2014
I really liked these shoes, unfortunately I had to return them as the fit is too wide. I would have needed a half size, but it is not available. The leather is soft and the colours bright.

ARRAY(0xabf12a20)