on 18 July 2014
Excellent printer really pleased and really good price
on 22 September 2015
Its OK but drinks ink like no business and to say it only had occasional use as soon as had a year needed servicing as print heads were clogged. Service would cost more than machine is worth new!!. Looking to replace with something else.
on 26 July 2014
Very easy to set up, slightly slower than some other printers I've had.

Make sure you use good paper and correct ink. The better the ink and paper, the better quality images you will get, - it is well capable of good print outs!
on 6 October 2014
Great printer. Super easy to set up. I print from my phone/ipad. work pc/ home Macbook. And what i particularly like is that I'm not a slave to the HP ink rip off. Havent tried photos but quality of scanning and printing is very good
on 7 April 2015
Lovely printer - have not used WIFI mode yet but will - Beatiful photo quality on high resolution - BUT - disppointed that EPSON did not supply the USB lead - took the edge of what would otherwise have been an excellent purchase.
on 5 September 2014
Powered it up, installed the cartridges, ran the WiFi setup wizard and it was ready to go - in under 5 minutes!

Really easy to use and some great features - having a LCD display is a lot more useful than flashing LEDs!
on 18 June 2014
easy to install and set up - I managed even though I am not used to and not proficient with computers etc
easy to use with your computer, lap top, smart phone etc
prints out nice pictures and so far working well
on 26 April 2014
This printer gave me everything I need, smaller and more compact then previous printers I have used. I brought this on price and more importantly cost of ink cartridges. Easy to operate and set up, highly recommended.
on 18 October 2014
I found this perfect as a home printer for printing photos & documents, it was extremely easy to setup on my wifi home network & using the Epson app for android I can do everything from my smartphone! Great stuff!
on 28 August 2014
Excellent printer so easy to set up and print quality is perfect. Arrived quickly and well packaged to avoid damage that can occur during the delivery process. Would definitely recommend both seller and product.