5.0 out of 5 stars cant complain at this service !!!!!
Wow what can I say.... I ordered these Trail shoes and they arrived in 4 days with standard delivery option. These running shoes are excellent value and offer superior comfort when Trail running. You will not be disappointed when you purchase these.
Published on 12 Sep 2012 by col

3.0 out of 5 stars I never learn!
My boyfried swears by this make and they are the best ones he has found for him so far.

Published 9 months ago by Ozzy

5.0 out of 5 stars cant complain at this service !!!!!, 12 Sep 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars I never learn!, 4 Mar 2014

I can not give 5 stars as they sent us a size 10.5 instead of 11.5. I did contact them and was told that Amazon had told them size 10.5 (even though the paperwork in the box says 11.5), they said they had not got a returns policy, however, they would exchange them and refund my postage on this occassion.

Unfortunately, I was ill at the time and never got around to sending these back so we can not review this actual shoe I am afraid.

I usually try and order only from Amazon so the return is easy but not in this case - oh well I suppose I will have to put them on ebay (when I get around to it)

5.0 out of 5 stars Salomon trainers, 27 May 2013
excellent product, not exactly the choice of colour i would normally go for but cant fault them as a robust, comfortable wide fitting trainer, will most likley purchase another pair soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Six months in, 18 Jan 2013
Ranjit (Perth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Six months and still using these trainers- quality product would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a comfortable running shoe. Use them on road and scrambling with no problem

Salomon  XR Mission Trainers Mens