Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.59

on 25 July 2013
My daughter has had this on repeat since we downloaded. And now it is stuck in my head, happy days x
on 25 July 2013
As a dedicated One Direction fan, I was eager to download this single. The song is very predictable, very cheesy, but also very catchy - I get it stuck in my head very easily. I wouldn't say it was 1D's best single so far, but they've done pretty well with this one and I look forward to seeing the movie later on in the year.
on 23 July 2013
Once again, the boys have nailed it. Best Song Ever is catchy and upbeat and the homage to The Who is also great, I'll be playing this bundle on repeat all summer long!
on 15 October 2013
one direction at their absolute best. upbeat pop tune along similar lines to their previous hits. video has a funny twist
on 24 July 2013
daughter loved it massive fan of them excellent really is the best song ever video excellent as well love one direction
on 25 July 2013
I am far too old to be a fan but I just find them and this song adorable! Love it.
on 1 October 2014
Bought for my boys, who love it...