on 28 January 2014
Bought this on behalf of my pensioner neighbour, who has raved about it's quality. He is a keen collector of Sinatra recordings and reckons this is about the best set of discs he has ever acquired, catching Frank at the top of his game and really giving an authentic "live gig" feel through the inter-song banter.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 August 2015
Good.A bit too much inter song chat for my absolute approval,but a nice example of live Sinatra through the years.And for those who like the monologues(they wear thin,after a time or two,I find),five stars,surely.The Sands recording has the same flaw.For me.My taste.
on 5 May 2015
Sinatra's songs all in a cd box set? not really possible but this comes close. excellent mastering and feels like a forever concert. Most of my Fra!kie stuff is on vinyl and its the best way to here him but this is the best cd set I have heard.
on 28 December 2013
Frank Sinatra is one of the absolute best singers ever, and this collection with some of his most unforgettable songs is really lovely! "Play it again, Sam!".
on 11 February 2015
This is a great set, and great value, highly recomended
on 10 January 2014
This guy just makes me happy what a performer great cd a must for Sinatra fans or just general great music lovers :)
on 4 January 2016