on 26 August 2014
My daughter chose this book, and she really understood how the little monster felt as he learned to enjoy going to sleep. Recommended reading for sharing with little ones.
on 3 August 2014
I READ this book to my little brother and he loved the activities at the end of the book he found then easy to do. He also loved the questions he had to answer as well.
on 17 April 2014
Not especially well written and could shed a couple of pages without losing any content. It did a job though when the books we brought on holiday had palled.
on 13 August 2013
Great book

My little ones loved it now looking for other tittles to start a collection of there own on my kindle which I now never get to go on lol
on 20 July 2013
go to sleep little monster is well drawn and a pleasure to read. The grandchildren loved it, and laughed that a monster would wish it was not so dark at night
on 15 June 2014
Good book for young kids - bit longer than I thought for my toddler so haven't got to the end in 1 go. Still a decent buy for when she's older though
on 21 July 2013
My autistic 7yr old enjoyed thus I read he followed.he liked the bright pictures.I going to read it to youngest he loves monsters
on 28 December 2013
Very good
My daughter enjoyed it greatly and read repeatedly . Good graphics and easily understandable fir a 5 year old
on 11 December 2013
Very good little book, kids want to read it every night. Will be purchasing more in this catorgory. thank u
on 31 December 2013
This is a really cute, imaginative story. My kids liked it. It's a good bedtime story, worth a try anyway!