on 29 September 2014
Pros: Modern phone, waterproof, good visibility screen, fast processor, replaceable battery, SDcard.
Cons: 8GB version only allows 4.59GB space and apps cannot be moved to SDcard, not even after update to Android 4.4.4. GPS sometimes doesn't seem to work.

Overall I was happy with this phone after a year of use on a daily basis until headset socket now broken and normal speaker/microphone is no longer enabled. For some reason it also broke my headset. I asked the seller (Mobi-it Ltd.) for a return/repair but seller is UNREACHABLE by phone or emails or Amazon support. I contacted Sony Xperia UK Support, they said "sorry, we don't support this phone" and recommended to contact seller... Then I contacted Sony Xperia Care Hong-Kong (apparently this model's region), they said "please be kindly noted that this is the e-mail department which mainly provides technical support for Sony mobile in Hong Kong market,service for users with phone purchased in other regions are not available." and I should contact the seller. So nobody wants to repair it although it still has 1 year of warranty.
on 7 February 2014
Big thanx this is fantastic phone!!! I wounder why Sony does not sell it in the UK but push its gigantic Z model.
on 26 August 2013
This product is awesome. I Like Sony but this corresponds to my expectations. 2 Weeks I'm using and I have not added anything above.