5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious
brought for someone who is a b phobic makes it a very funny present and they will have to wear it
Published 8 months ago by Sue Harwood

1.0 out of 5 stars Its not completly dark red for the inside and compared it with my grey one..
Lack the intiative, its not slouchy as we would like it. It lacks the cool'ness of the grey version. Guys buy the grey version of this its much better
Published 8 months ago by Abdi Ahmed Abdi

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 24 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it for the husband, 19 Dec 2013
i bought it for the husband he likes it what can i say something about a mustash i guess good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 6 Dec 2013
I like this hat, the colour is a bit darker than The One in the pic but I really like it, fits good and its more than fair For The price I paid. Thank you!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 July 2014
Usually I hate the way beanies look on me but I thought I'd buy one since I'm prone to bad hair day and I love it! It fits really nicely on my head and covers my ears for when it's cold. Helpful and super cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 16 Jun 2014
it is a beanie. Nothing more to be said really. If you like em big (Like Dappy for example) these are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 1 Jun 2014
M. NASR - See all my reviews
It's an okay beanie. It's a bit rough to the touch but it's a fashion accessory for my teenager. Again, the price was right!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 4sold (TM) Bad Hair Day COMME DES F*CKDOWN justin bieber bourn 1994 (Misc.)
I love this so so much, the writing on it is just the size I thought it'd be, fits me really well even though I have a tiny head and I'm overall very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ain't No Wifey Beanie, 3 Mar 2014
Such a good beanie, with an excellent price! Would definitely recommend! The logo doesn't look unrealistic so pretty good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 20 Feb 2014
I quite like this beanie and it is very useful when you're having a bad hair day. However, it is very long and on the picture it looks much shorter than it is in real life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !!!!!, 4 Feb 2014
Great hat for its prices its great value for money my daughter has been buying an expensive version of these hats but is very pleased with the quality of this one will be buying more as she loves all the different phrases they have.