5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!!
I bought this exact stereo from a local Hi-Fi store and paid twice the price!

This is a great budget unit which is future proof thanks to DAB+. The 15Watt speakers might not seem much on paper, yet they deliver loud, crisp and punchy sound. We have DAB+ in Malta, and digital radio sounds amazing.

Add CD, FM tuner, USB, AUX IN (works with any...
Published 13 months ago by Antoine Camilleri

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked a cracker
The price, the spec, the manufacturer's name all looked good BUT
the radio did not work.
In the same location where my cheap and low-spec Bush DAB radio finds 20+ stations the Pioneer reported "no stations detected".
Sent back to Amazon with regret.
Published 17 months ago by BuddyBob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!!, 2 April 2014
Antoine Camilleri (Malta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pioneer X-HM11DAB-K CD Receiver System with DAB/DAB+, FM Tuner and USB - Black (Electronics)
I bought this exact stereo from a local Hi-Fi store and paid twice the price!

Add CD, FM tuner, USB, AUX IN (works with any device, including ipod) and you have a winner from Pioneer !!

I have connected an Avantree Bluetooth Audio Transceiver to the AUX IN, so streaming from iOS and Android device is so easy... no wires!

Hard to beat at this price, and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer CD system, 27 Oct. 2013
This is a stylish, elegant system, very compact, but with superb volume and sound reproduction. Well worth the price and a beautiful addition to a modern home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer X-HM11DAB-K CD Receiver, 23 Mar. 2014
I bought this, simply because it ticked all the boxes for me. It was for a small room/study, where I spend time computing.
The sound quality is very punchy and, despite it's small size and output. Very loud and bassy The speakers are heavily weighted which is nice and the speakers are very well built.

I like the look of this small micro system, and think it is extremely well put together, and very good value for money. If you want a good introduction to HIFI and you have a limited budget, this the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer HiFi and DAB radio, 24 Dec. 2013
Sarah (TAUNTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After my CD player on my home hi-fi packed up, I was looking for a replacement and wanted a DAB radio, as I could not pick up Classic FM on my home radio. I read many reviews and this system came out well. It is reasonably price, a good, reliable make and I am really pleased with it. It is not a huge system, so if you are looking to blast out your neighbours, this won't do the job; but, if like me you just want some pleasant music, with a nice tone, to listen to, this is the one - enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Jan. 2014
I purchased this to replace an old radio cd player, I read the reviews from other people and it meet the criteria. I love Classic fm and various other stations. The sound is fab and I am looking forward to the many happy years ahead of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this one is a winner:), 27 May 2014
no problems with radio and I haven't got any special arial connector and live right in the sticks in west cornwall; love the deep sound and the fact that I can listen to all my music again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Nov. 2013
Bought this cd/radio player for my dad's birthday. He specifically wanted a DAB radio to use in their kitchen as their previous radio would go off the station frequently. My dad is absolutely thrilled with the purchase. The sound is really good and hasn't gone off the station once - would definitely recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Feb. 2014
First looks review as it only arrived yesterday - nice simple and clean looks, less substantial than my Denon but that was more than twice the price. Sound is reasonably crisp with adequate bass response. I found tuning a little slow, but once the presets are set up it shouldn't be an issue. Like the other reports here, DAB reception is not great but I have also bought a Philex aerial (recommended here) but found on delivery it needs an F Type Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Female adaptor - so make sure you order one of these too (about £1) . All-in-all it seems good value, from a good make. I'll update this once it has been in use a while.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked a cracker, 19 Dec. 2013
The price, the spec, the manufacturer's name all looked good BUT
the radio did not work.
Sent back to Amazon with regret.

4.0 out of 5 stars Banging., 9 Aug. 2013
Banging little Hi-Fi for the price, quite a rich full sound & has all the features of being able to plug in your Iphone or Ipod.
Not a bad decent price, would def recommend the product.