5.0 out of 5 stars great printer
I am so glad i bought this printer, it's quick and really easy to install and wifi is quick and easy to use. It's lovely having not to connect your laptop to the printer each time. Print from another room. The printing quality is brilliant and scans really well. The ink is cheaper than most printers too. Great buy
Published 9 months ago by miss a. l dare

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok printer but few words of warning
Hi just bought this printer because it was on special offer. It seems to print okay, scan, work over WIFI etc reasonably well. However, it was a nightmare to install.

I inserted the set up disc and followed all the instructions, all went fine until I was asked to set up via WIFI or via the USB (use a cable to connect instead of wirelessly). I selected WIFI but...
Published 7 months ago by Maria Thanigasalam

‹ Previous | 1 2 350 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little printer, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect (Accessory)
Took my time setting up the XP-312 by following the step-by-step guide on the supplied CD (also comes with paper guide), and it was a breeze. Within 20 minutes, I had connected wirelessly to my PC, registered online with Epson Connect, and printed off a photo from my Android phone. The A4 print came out pin sharp with excellent colour reproduction. Overall, a pain free set-up and an excellent performer. Highly recommended product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!! The slowest printer ever when it works!, 4 July 2014
Slowest printer I have ever had for printing speed and for sending wirelessly to printer.

Unbearably slow when cleaning the heads. My first ever negative review for a product!

Would never buy an Epson printer again. The first Epson XP312 printer I purchased from Amazon would not print and I kept getting a message saying 'you are not using genuine cartridges' as I had purchased recyclyed ink cartridges from Amazon which were always fine with other printers. I then went back to genuine Epson printers to try but had to throw away several which did not work!! So I sent the printer back to Amazon who were as ususal very efficient and sent me a new Epson XP 312 within a day and took the old one.

The second printer is also very slow and you can only use genuine Epson ink cartridges as it does not work properly!! Even then with genuine cartridges it is still not working properly. It has the software to detect which catridges you are using.

Am going to give up with it and get a different make of printer, beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer for the connected family, 11 Dec 2013
I purchased this printer because of the fact it was a cheap wifi printer and so I wasn't really expecting much however when it arrived it was packaged well and it was an absolute breeze to set up.

I've set it up on all of the devices we have in the home and it makes it easier for us to print due to the wifi capabilities and now all homework, work related e-mails and vouchers can be printed without being in the same room as the machine. The printer also has an SD card slot which makes it easy to print photos straight from the card onto photo paper (Which saves me a bit of money instead of going into a shop to do this). The scanning features on the printer are also great as it crops the scan to the edges of the image and you can then transmit that image to the PC that you started the scanning process with instantly over the network. Only problem I've had is some original issues with making copies the right size.

I would certainly recommend that you pick up this printer if you're in the market for a wifi printer or you're looking for a printer to serve multiple PCs or the whole family. 5/5

3.0 out of 5 stars More complicated than it needs to be, 29 Jan 2014
The printer itself seems more than reasonable for the price, the LCD screen makes for real ease of set up. However, the instructions that come with it are incredibly sparse! I would be wary if you yourself are not a technology genius because trying to set up the wireless features with my Macbook was a terrible experience. The instruction manual itself is not a manual. It's a fold out piece of paper with the most basic information on how to install the cartridges and turn it on. When you get to the wireless settings however, there is absolutely nothing.

The customer service is NOT OKAY at all; it costs 10p a minute to phone Epson's customer service helpline and it took 5 minutes to even get through to a human being. I explained that I couldn't set up wireless scanning and rather than taking you through the steps to get it working, Epson ask for your email so that they can send you straight back to their website where the instructions are entirely unclear.

I'm sure the product and printing is excellent but I bought this mainly for the scanner for my university work and it is so much hassle. Honestly so gutted at the quality of help for such a complicated product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent adfordable printer, 1 Dec 2013
it was so easy to set up, to use alone or to use with lap top. to copy or make photo prints ended up with first class results. Machine was worth every last penny! would recommend it to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and easy to use, 22 Nov 2013
Colin Mair (UK) - See all my reviews
I had my previous Epson SX415 a couple of years, but it broke, refusing to print any colour. I chose that, and then this replacement, largely because I wanted better-value cartridge replacement cost (my printer before these was an HP). The XP-312 arrived promptly and was very straightforward to install. It worked wirelessly straight away, and the quality of printing is very good. The paper handling is excellent, with a simple paper path allowing different weights; I have not yet had any paper-handling fault, with ordinary A4, card A4, labels or photo paper A6. Photo paper is cheaper to buy in A4 size, so I guillotine it to produce A6 for most of my pictures. I am a little disappointed that the printer will not print A6 photos without a border, but frankly it's easy enough for me to trim off the border with the guillotine.
Cartridges: I first bought cheap so-called compatible cartridges from Prestige. They did not work. I must say that Prestige were excellent, in helping me to try to get them to work, and, when the printer refused all attempts, in immediately refunding my payment. I then got other compatible cartridges, a bit more expensive that from Prestige but still much less than from Epson, from cartridgesave. These seem to be working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 17 Dec 2013
George J. Bailey (UK) - See all my reviews
Although my previous printer had been 15 years old it had soldiered on quite reasonably, it finally expired. My problem was lack of space and the XP-312 seemed to be the only one suitable: the name Small-in-One is fully justified. I could also get rid of my old scanner, allowing more space. Quality of print and scan are fully up to my expectations, although I have not yet tried all options. Noisy, but not irritating, fast to print b&w.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great new printer, 16 Jan 2014
I have always chosen Epsom printers over the years. This one was needed as my old Epsom S 22 finally broke down completely. I am thrilled with the quality of printing, photocopying - all on the one machine - and colour quality. It is so far, not hard on the inks. But I have not yet printed any photos.
A good buy, quick delivery, excellent packaging, easy uploading, good price - in other words - brilliant!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 9 Dec 2013
Received the printer very quickly - full marks to Amazon. The rest of the experience was less rewarding.
The set-up seemed to go OK until I reached the point where I tried to print off the first test page. Nothing happened! I fell into the classic printer mistake of repeating the print command several times. Still nothing happened. Then after about 15 minutes it churned out several copies at about 10 minute intervals. I managed to get about six copies from the printer after a wait of about 10 to 15 minutes between each then it came up with the low ink warning. (this after a total of less than 10 copies!) I fitted four recommended but Non-Epson replacement cartridges but the printer would not accept them. So I have a printer which will only print after a 15 minute rest period between each page, and a pack of ink cartridges which the printer refuses to accept. I have resisted the temptation to throw the whole lot out in the garden and have returned it to Amazon. For a laughable footnote, I was unable to print off the retuen label because (you guessed it) the printer would not print.
NOT GOOD!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 6 Feb 2014
I have a list of problems with epson printers over the years and this one is in one of my old offices settings. The ink is a complete rip off. An epson tech (for 10p a minute) told me that after the black is 50 percent out it steals from the color cartridges. So, when you run out of any of the 3 color cartridges (say cyan), it purposly wont let you print a black and white document. Just to make you spend money on another cyan cartrdige, that should have no bearing on printing black and white.

They contstantly need head cleanings which eats up 20 percent of your ink and putting them in you have to wipe down the ends of the cartridge because as they put it "little bits of plastic get stuck on it". EPSON is a rip off. Go Cannon or HP

‹ Previous | 1 2 350 | Next ›