Colour: Simply Green|Size: Medium|Change
Price:£35.00 - £54.99

on 12 December 2013
Great colour, much as shown. Arrived promptly med was tittle tight for man in my life who has 34" waist.
on 9 December 2014
Superb styling, got the Tabacco ones and they just look great. L Fit perfect for a big 34" waist 6' tall. I also have large Quads which because of the fit of most trousers and Salopettes can be difficult to find a good fit. No problem here, plenty of room for manouevre Cannot wait to get on the slopes wearing them.
on 21 February 2014
Have used them on my skiing holiday and they were exellent. Very warm, but with vents that can be opened if you need to cool down. I am 34 waist 32 leg and the Large size that I ordered is a good fit. They arrived in good time and I am pleased with the quality and style.
on 12 February 2014
plenty of pockets, good waist adjustment straps (a little loose at first), good fit for a 32 waist, 34 leg. Kept me warm and dry through heavy snow storms and a lot of sitting around in the snow waiting for the skiers to catch up!
on 8 January 2014
Great quality and excellent value at the sale price. My son loved these as a christmas present. True to picture colour
on 24 November 2013
Bought for my son for his birthday, he chose them on line and they are as they look. Fir well, great quality and great feel and look. Thank you
on 15 January 2015
Superb quality and stylish pants. Been out there boarding for a couple of times already, and they are perfect for comfort and snow/rain resistance. If M size fits you well, get an L for extra freedom or baggy look.
on 2 February 2015
Got these for my first ski trip to France and will not be changing them! Well made, strong, warm and dry. I didn't over heat and wasn't cold at any point.
on 3 February 2015
Extremely comfortable and stylish. An absolute steal at the price, in my opinion. My son got a similar O'Neill pair in bright green and he loves his too.
on 13 November 2014
Good quality board pants but larger than expected. Reviews suggested I needed large for my fella 32-34 inch waste but medium would be fine.