Most helpful critical review
21 of 26 people found the following review helpful
Don't buy, not even if really cheap!
on 3 November 2013
* Reasonable print quality
* Software and drivers
* Often prints 1" of first page then stops locking up printer queue
* Continually defaults to Letter size instead of A4
* Tons of useless bloatware HP add-ons installed
* Cartridges supplied contain virtually no ink, will last only a few days
* Throws a hissy fit if you use non-genuine HP cartridges
* Very difficult to refill cartridges (genuine ones cost £££££)
* Cheap to buy, very expensive to run
* Nagging HP exhortations to use ONLY GENUINE HP CARTRIDGES OR ELSE you will die a horrible death
* Unreliable software, prone to locking printer
* Annoying habit of defaulting to Letter size paper and factory defaults
Would actually be a decent printer except for HP software and the stupid money cartridges.
HP lose the plot.