Format: Accessory|Change
Price:£36.99+ Free shipping

on 22 March 2015
Not happy came without USB lead therefore useless total waste of money !!!!
on 28 January 2015
Absolute bargain, if you just want a basic printer with no frills, this ones for you, I only wanted one to print sentiments for my handmade cards and for the kids homework, surpassed my expectations, fast delivery and very happy :-) x
on 31 May 2014
What can I say other than this appears to be a great printer at a great price and so far (several weeks at least) has operated perfectly. The 5 stars are for the facts that I think its great value and does a better than average print job.
on 11 October 2014
This was a replacement for one which though claimed was delivered never has been found? It does it's job, but not my first choice for a printer even at this price. It's for my son at UNI and will get very little use so is fine for that.
on 6 May 2015
It's a great printer with fast speed in printing and scanning.
The quality of printing is OK. It's actually better than what I expected, since it is a printer in amazing low price.
As a MacBook air user, I downloaded the programme form HP's Website and installed it within a few mins without having any trouble.
The only thing I would ask for improvement is, provide an option for people to buy cable at the same time in discount since they did not include the cable in the package.
My cable from another seller arrived two days later. It was kind of bad to having the brand new printer but could not use it right after it was delivered.
Well, if you are looking for something valuable and satisfactory, try this one.
on 22 August 2015
I have found this printer very satisfactory. The print is very clear and very speedy. It fits well on my desk and is easy to operate.Since it will both scan and copy as well it saves space and the necessity of using various machines
on 19 December 2013
This is so easy to set up and to connect using the wires, even though it did not include a printer wire connection so had to buy a seperate one ( USB Printer Cable 2M for HP DESKJET 1000, 1050, 2050, 3050 DATA CABLE CORD...) and the connection of the wireless connection that does not work wirelessly so you need the missing wire to use this, but it is a great printer for those who dont print out too much at one time and like i said a great price too, also a speedy delivery for which i was/am grateful for.
on 26 April 2015
Arrived in good condition but the cable lead was missing ( the lead from the printer to the computer was not included in the box) it should have stated in the purchase that you had to go and buy a new one yourself ?
on 5 May 2015
Can not connect to our computer as there is no connecting cable
on 12 May 2015
I purchased this all-in-one printer exactly one week ago (so it's still early days yet, but I'll amend my review should any problems occur). I've found it very easy to set up and use and all the functions. Printing, scanning and photocopying all work really well considering how cheap it was. This model doesn't come with a cable to connect it to a computer... and as it isn't wireless this is very much needed if you want to be able to print or scan anything, though there is a model that does come with a connecting cable, but you'll be paying around £3 more and as the cable can be sourced elsewhere for little over a pound, this model works out as the better deal.