on 28 October 2013
I hid the snitch in a tree, and it was, as you would expect, hard to spot, which made it perfect for a child's birthday party. It was pleasingly weighty and the child who found it put it straight on and was very pleased. It arrived well within estimated period. The only odd thing about it was that it was set to Chinese time, and we couldn't/didnt have time to reset it to UK time. This just made it more interesting to the kids, and useful for holidays in China!
Perfect for a Harry Potter party.
on 7 December 2013
fantastic present bought for my daughters best friend who is an avid harry potter fan she absolutely loves it and it lo oks good as well as being useful
on 9 December 2013
This is a brilliant idea for a gift or for yourself it is a very nice item and I love the idea of the clock inside fantastic item
on 11 February 2014
Although this was very cheap it was from my daughter's pocket money. It broke when she got it out of the packet, it was dirty, but not worth returning as the postage would cost more than the purchase. We wold NOT recommend this
on 17 December 2013
Good product and nice little trinket to add to my girlfriends xmas gift.

I realise it is a pretty cheap, however I have to mark it down as the product received does not match the pictures above. The wings on the actual product are only ~1/3 the size of those shown above. This is a real shame as even I, to whom potter is a complete ambivalence, thought the product was seriously cool in the pictures. Clearly the seller is trying to cut down on production costs. I would quite happily have paid £6 to £7 for the product as shown in the pictures (I paid £3.59). Shame.
on 2 January 2014
I think the title of the item could be simplified to simply read HP merchandise or Snitch themed watch/chain, but that aside, really like it. Clock is on the wrong time but I am not planning to wear it as a timepiece so that's not an issue, I don't know if it is wrong on all items and actually can probably be reset correctly, so isn't a big deal. I like the item, it's much cheaper than official HP themed merchandise from Warner Brothers or official shops, which makes it a great bargain for less than £4. Like the free P and P and the product itself is a cool little trinket for anybody who just wants a reminder of the films or simply likes the design, I like the wings.
Would recommened for HP fans or people who like unusual necklaces.
on 2 February 2014
I got this and and it took forever to arrive and then I really liked it. But I layer it down on the floor and it just fell apart. Luckily my sister can fix it but I am just very disappointed as it took so long and now it's broken.
on 12 January 2014
Really cute necklace you can wear with most oufits. The chain is longer than I thought, and the wings don't stay in that position, but I was surprised at the quality of the watch inside, and it's a good price.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for my friend. It looked nice and she's a big Harry Potter fan. It looks nice and all, but they forgot to put wings.... So now it just a plain ball... Very disappointed...
on 27 November 2013
Lovely product, would highly recommend.

It's very well made, not flimsy as I would have expected at that price. A very nice steampunk-style piece of jewellery.

See one answered question