on 16 November 2013
This is a great product to give to someone as a gift, my friend loved it and it was delivered straight to my door in under a day! fantastic buy!
on 9 January 2014
I got 2boxes for my daughters they loved them as they like there cocktails and said they tasted just like the real thing
on 28 January 2016
I bought these a Christmas stocking filler for my wife who is partial to a cocktail or two. I am informed that they are quite true to taste, and the dark chocolate complements the real spirits inside perfectly. They are not cheap for the amount you get, but a nice present for a special occasion and something different from the usual chocolates you can find on the High Street.
on 12 March 2014
These were ordered for Christmas, but took a long while to arrive, and probably not worth the wait. We've tried many makes of liqueur, and these were nothing special, sadly. The chocolate wasn't great, quite hard and waxy, and very little liqueur. We wouldn't buy these again, rather disappointing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 January 2016
Excellent
Bite off the cork and drink up !! Careful where u bite so u don't spill alcohol all over yourself
It's also very strong considering as friends have commented
Good fun !
Can't believe I almost waisted one trying to leave this review
review image review image review image review image review image
on 31 December 2013
Bought these for xmas as I love the original Anthon Berg liqueurs. But they are terrible. The fillings taste like bad cough mixture. They all taste the same,just awful. Avoid at all costs. YUK !!!
on 17 December 2013
Not sure what they taste like as they are a gift, but I'm pleased with them. The other Anthon Berg liqueurs we have bought and eaten have always tasted really nice.
on 23 May 2015
bought as present for a relative who was very pleased and tells me they are very well presented and the flavours are excellent.
on 5 January 2015
Bought for a friend who had the spirit ones last Christmas. They say that they are the best ones they have tried yet.
on 6 June 2016
As these were a gift I cant really give an opinion but the delivery was very good and seemed to be very good value