5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item
I bought this item following a review of a friend and the Amazon reviews. i can't fault it, i was concerned it would not be comparable with my Android sticks Android TV box. I shouldn't have worried it works brilliantly, very responsive, the scratchpad is also very good. XBMC is now much easier and quicker to use. Very happy!
Published 8 months ago by Don 8700

3.0 out of 5 stars quite a good product for the price
The first unit i recieved worked great the first couple of times then for no reason decided not to communicate with pc ever again. contacted customer support and after a couple of quick diagnostic questions the sent a replacement that arrived the next day and seems to be working fine though the range is not great.

i get the feeling the suggested range is much...
Published 17 months ago by alf

3.0 out of 5 stars quite a good product for the price, 18 Oct. 2013

i get the feeling the suggested range is much the same as the old broadband 'upto 16mb' 6-8 feet away with no other electrical or wireless devices and youre probably fine, much more than that and it starts to behave poorly the trackpad becomes far less responsive and button clicks are sometimes not registered first time (but hey its a cheap wireless option keyboard/trackpad)

the unit itself seems well laid out with buttons available for left/right mouse buttons and proper Function buttons, button clicks feel quite positive and the trackpad when in range works surprisingly well.
as mentioned in other reviews the instructions mention use of AA batteries and this is unfortunatly not the case instead there is a 3.7v block style battery that so far seems to have a good life span.

Good Points

comfortable to hold even for long periods and looks smart
easy to use clear buttons for even my 10yr olds hands.
responsive trackpad (when in range)
loads of features as standard so perfect for use on HTPC
VERY good customer service

Bad Points

range quoted is VERY optimistic
no facility to use standard AAA batteries so may be an issue replacing if the battery fitted ever fails outside of warrenty time

all things considered i would recomend one of these for anyone with a smaller room that uses HTPC(havent tried ps3 so cant comment)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 5 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars its magic, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: eSynic® KB05 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard Touchpad Mouse Combo - Multi-media Portable Handheld - for PC Andriod TV Box Media Mini TV PC Stick HTPC Laptop Xbox 360 PC PS3-British Keyboard White Color (Electronics)
bought this instead of separate mouse and wireless keyboard and its just what i was after. writing this from the other side of the room where my pc tower is and it works perfectly with no delay or signal drop out highly recomend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill handy tool for Android, 14 Jun. 2014
I got this as I was fed up using the Bluetooth mouse and typing thing was a pain via my TV on my android mini media device. But it works on lots of OS but for me using it handy to just type directly on the URL and move around with mouse pad, it connected flawlessly. and it works at a reasonable distance. I also has a mini usb port for charging up a rechargeable battery and it last for days on end. So no need to get replacement batteries. All in all a very handy keyboard that just ticks the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars top wireless keyboard, 8 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a hand held wiresless keyboard and came across this one thought the shape of it would be better than a stright board fits nicely in to your hands easy to get to every key on it the mouse is in the middle so no messing about like on some other keyboards works a treat..This is the one to buy....

3.0 out of 5 stars my opinion, 13 Sept. 2013
The cable was faulty and I had to buy a new one , also it works only with the device battery , not with aaa batteries like it says in the instructions book. After I resolved the problem with the cable , it worked fine .. its good to use it with netflix or watching movies ,

4.0 out of 5 stars 95 for this item and for that price it is a bargain - I'd happily pay £20 to be honest, 19 Jan. 2015
I paid £11.95 for this item and for that price it is a bargain - I'd happily pay £20 to be honest!

I use this with a Mini PC, running Windows 7, connected to my 42" TV screen. My PC is used solely to watch BT Sport, ESPN and Sky - i.e. I have a separate tab for each of these within my web browser. I sit at 10-12 feet away on the sofa and have very few problems, although I have noticed that moving closer makes it a little more responsive.

Due to some of the negative reviews, I very nearly purchased either the Logitech K400 (920-003116) or Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard with Integrated Multi-Touch Trackpad (N9Z-00006). These are both considerably larger and probably better suited for regular use - i.e. as opposed to occasionally typing login details in and using the trackpad to click on icons, tabs, etc.

Other reviews say that the trackpad is erratic, but I have not experienced this. It is small and you do have to use it slowly/carefully, but that is fine in my opinion. Ditto the keyboard, use it slowly and you will not experience double presses - the faster you type, the more likely it is that some characters will be repeated or maybe missed.

People have moaned that it doesn't use AA or AAA batteries, but I have no problem with this as instead it used a Lithium Ion battery which is likely to last far longer. It is in fact the same as you find/found in older Nokia mobiles phones - such as the 6300-series. This product is readily available online, but based upon my prolonged use of Nokia 6300's I think it will probably last years anyway. Just switch the keyboard off to conserve battery life and charge using the USB Cable that is included - you'll need to connect it to an existing Mains Plug that has a USB Connector on it though as this isn't included; it work fine with my HTC Phone, HUDL and Kindle Plugs.

In terms of installation, I just plugged the tiny USB Receiver in to a USB 2.0 Port on my PC and a short time after it started working - I just had to wait for Windows 7 to automatically install the drivers for it, but that was very quick and painless.

In summary, this keyboard is perfect for a home cinema / media centre type setup and for occasional emails and web browsing - i.e. light use. I would not want to type long emails/documents on it, but that clearly isn't what it is intended for given how small it is.

Very pleased overall and would buy again - arrived promptly too.

PS - If anyone knows how to program they keys, then let me know as would be good to have a "sleep" button.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT..GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY, 18 Feb. 2015
Ordered this on Tuesday 17, arrived on Wednesday 18...very fast delivery.
Good packaging .
Device looks super cool Like a psp device.
Very light,easy to use, looks stylish, does what it said....because this is new I will do a follow up review if anything changes but overall for now is all good :-) 10/10 for me

1.0 out of 5 stars Good points 1, 1 Nov. 2014
Good points
1. The design is well thought out and the price is affordable
2. It just worked on my Linux box.

Bad points
1. Trackpad doesn't move smoothly. I have ended up cliking and opening items when I meant to move the mouse past them.

2. Battery doesn't charge doesn't last very long. I was lucky to get 2days out of mine.

3. Just stopped working after a month of use.

Conclusion
I wouldn't buy a second one or recommend others to buy it. What a shame because its a very good keyboard that requires minor improvements before taking to market.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its got it good points., 5 Feb. 2014
This keypad is fine in alot of ways. The problems i had put me right off it i went back to using the remote.

(1) Problem the cap key does not work i cant seem to get cap letters which is badly needed in a lot of ways.

(2) The keypad is way too sensitive you press the letter key once and you end up getting loads of the same letters. This would not be a problem sometimes but trying to input your password into a site is hell as you cant see if it added more letter then it should or not. (Hash)

(3) The keypad as to be facing the usb sensor which is a pain in the bum when you are in bed and the beds lower then where the sensor is you have to keep rising your arm just to get it too work.

(4) Sometimes the buttons stick for no reason. I tried to sigh into facebook only for the "T.K.R.P.S.M.W.A" to stick which is a big problem as my facebook login email address uses most of the letters that stick.

I don't want to put off the item has you may not have the same problems this keypad is great if it works how you want it too but if not its hell.