Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 11 January 2013
Received this today but it's already a great sounding album. The Irish roots of the music really come across in the earlier songs. I'm sure a lot of the material would be amazing live, they have that vibe that would go down well in a venue and a decent sized crowd. I love the greater use of 'alternative' instruments that they've had in other songs before. What more can I say, It's another great album from the band.
on 13 January 2013
great album from dkms..i was disappointed with the last cd but this is right back up to standard. good feel good songs..even a ballad (of sorts!) if you are already a dropkick fan u will be well chuffed with this
on 9 July 2014
I only recently got into these guys as they are a favourite of my brother's and they were playing in Bristol. It's a thoroughly enjoyable record with well judged pacing and solid anthems, particularly Rose Tattoo, My Hero and Out On The Town. These songs showcase the band range, varying from a big folky sing-a-long, a punk rock dash and an old fashioned rock and roll number. All the other songs are good, including Christmas song The Season's Upon Us, and only one song (Prisoner's Song) feels like it is making up the numbers. However, if you are new the band like me, I recommend that you start with Live on Lansdowne as this is a really good live record containing all of the bands best songs.
on 8 January 2013
I was really looking forward to this album after hearing the track 'Rose Tattoo' it seemed like it would be another excellent album from the lads. However after listening to it a few times i've found that the only two memorable tracks on the album are the ones that have been released as singles, the others are somewhat mediocre in comparison to songs from previous albums.
The album is good but it most definitely is not great
on 8 September 2014
4/5 maybe generous as this album is hit and miss and not as strong as even more recent efforts are. There's a few standout tracks and enough to keep most fans happy, a few interesting different musical directions and a feckin awful Xmas song that should have been an EP at best! Overall worth buying just for the best bits. P.S saw them live Newcastle, AWESOME!
on 17 December 2013
I thought their last album was a bit mediocre, but this put's them back on top of their game. The Album kicks off wth "The boys are back" which will probably be the opening anthem on stage from now onwards. The single "Rose Tattoo" is one of their best ever. It's a great album for driving in the car.
on 30 October 2014
I had not heard of the Dropkick Murphys until I kept hearing Rose Tattoo being played at Ice Hockey games during warm up and then found them on iPlayer and ordered the CD. Let's just say the CD is on constantly in the car and on my iPod for when I am at the gym.
on 9 April 2013
I bought this on a whim as I was bored of the music in my IPod, someone had recommended the band to me before but was in two minds. I was stupid to hesitate, they are an amazing band and it is a great album, will definitely buy more of their work.
on 7 February 2013
Another cracking collection from the dropkicks. If you already like em you will love this if you not heard much check out this fine collection. If your not stomping your foot go see a doctor! Class
on 28 February 2013
Terrific album - just what you would expect from The Dropkick Murphy's. Saw them in action at Rock City in Nottingham - explosive band live - great show, great album.