5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product
Published 10 months ago by Ms. Christine G. Henderson

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better
I was hoping for more! I had a BT box before which had more features and simpler controls. Why does it turn off after recording? It does this even if you are watching another program.
Published 6 months ago by R. A. Fuidge

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 23 Feb 2014
R. A. Fuidge "carman's dad" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG HR922M 3D Blu-ray Player & Recorder with Wi-Fi Freeview HD 250GB HDD (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars irritating lack of technology, 27 April 2014
Probably the worst hard drive recorder since this technology was developed. If you switch off arecording half way through and then go back to watch it later you have to fast forward every time to where you were originally there is no bookmarker facility. Its a wonder its not driven by steam. I have a superb lg smart let down by this awful item.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 10 Mar 2014
looks good but complicated to apply and remove
sub titles my wife needs them i dont, deleating recordings also long prosess

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 29 Mar 2014
250G storage is not big enough. The rewind and fast forward are too slow and the controls are not user friendly. Not a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 1 Nov 2013
I bought this product to replace a goodmans freeview plus box which I had had for around 6 months and had to be returned for a refund as it was awful! I already have a LG TV and love it. This item was a good price but had no reviews but being an LG product I decided to take a chance! It was very easy to set up but unfortunately it doesn't tell you that you need to buy a HDMI cable (Type A, High Speed HDMI Cable) for it to work as it doesn't come with it (check that the back of your TV has a HDMI connection first). I just presumed it would connect to the TV using my existing scart lead but it doesn't have a scart connection at all. However I ordered a HDMI Cable online and was able to complete my set up. (It connects using composite connection, the yellow, white and red leads also!) The set up is very easy and instructions are very easy to follow. I haven't as yet used the Blu-ray player but don't anticipate any issues with it. I easily connected the wireless network connection to my BT hub too. The picture is great too!. I am well impressed with this item!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice unit, 2 Jun 2014
Nice looking unit , does what I needed it for.
Smart not that smart no iplayer etc.
Works well and is the centre of my my home cinema .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
Excellent value Blu-ray player

3.0 out of 5 stars LG Blue Ray Player and Recorder., 2 Feb 2014
We have rated it with 3 stars as we have had difficulty recording programmes off the TV. When we want to record certain programmes the recorder records the same programme twice, once in HD and again in ordinary picture, this prevents us from watching another programme because it is recording twice. Once it has started recording the same program twice we are unable
to stop one of the recordings.The main reason we chose a LG recorder is that we have a LG TV and thought it would be more compatible.