5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, narrow fit and super practical
Published 5 months ago by KateChanning

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large
Look very nice and appear very comfortable. I've measured my daughter's foot and ordered the shoes accordingly, but they appeared too large. In addition, the decoration on one of the shoes is about to come off. Will have to change them - a real shame since my daughter really liked them.
Published 6 months ago by Alink

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, narrow fit and super practical, 6 July 2014
I'm so HAPPY with these! My daughter has such narrow feet it's really hard to find summer shoes that fit. These are a lovely slim fit - absolutely perfect. She loves to spend most of her days in the 'mud kitchen' at nursery and shoes get absolutely trashed within days. I don't know why I didn't think of crocs before but they're so practical for nursery. I only wish there were more 'non pink' colour options

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 July 2014
Great product arrived quicker than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars a very snug fit, 26 Jun 2014
Considering that i had a problem with this tightly fitted shoes, my 2 year old loves it, in the end i couldn't return it although i tried and its in her favourite colour...i am just worried that she and will out grow it very, very soon - if they did have her neon magenta colour in size 7 it would be just perfect for me, but they didn't not. The good thing is that she wears it everyday. I would have given a 5* just because of her, but i think it deserve a good 4*

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely pair of girls crocs, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Crocs Girls Keeley Petal Charm Ballet Flats (Apparel)
Bought these for my daughter - and she loves these. they fit very well - not as loose as traditional crocs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely girl's crocs, 3 Jun 2014
I ordered these for my little girl as she had some last year and loved them. They arrived quickly and are just like the picture. We're both very pleased with them. The only thing I'd mention is that I bought size 7 as that's what size her other shoes are. Normally a 7 is quite generous for her and leaves a bit of growing room, but these are a little bit tight and I don't know how long they'll fit her for. The price was very reasonable though so I'd be happy to buy the next size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, 2 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues, 30 May 2014
Pretty shoes. A little big. I took the advice from other reviews to order the next size yp. That strategy didn't quite work for me but having said that I ordered my younger daughters shoes in her exact size and they're too small so ordering to size didn't work either. That could be due to foot growth of the younger one. Who knows! I usually go to a shoe shop for this exact reason; you get an exact fit without the returns hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls croc petal shoe, 2 May 2014
Gorgeous little shoe! Perfect! Looks so cute! Really pleased with this item. Would definitely recommend this..my daughter absolutely loves them

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 26 April 2014
look good, fit well. 6year old loves them. Prompt delivery. The last pair lasted for two summers......good value. Will probably buy more in another two years

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Nov 2014
Great shoes but slightly on the small size