5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Crocs for Kids
These were bought for my daughter in anticipation of the long hot summer we are due to have any minute now...
Although you can buy imitation crocs out of the shops for a fraction of the price these really are lovely. they feel a lot softer and the 2 tone colours are a bonus.
Published on 5 Jun. 2010 by K. Webb

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected
The ankle strap is just so short that it makes them a size smaller. Also it was a lesser quality than crocs i have bought before so not sure if genuine. The plastic mould had frayed edging and the base glue was really visible. we sent them back.
Published 14 months ago by mumof2

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected, 25 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Crocs for Kids, 5 Jun. 2010
They look just as they do in the pictures (sometimes the colours are not quite as they are in the pictures)
The insoles of these crocs are moulded with a slight raised bit under their toes thereby reducing the need to 'claw' with the toes to keep them on.
Easy to dry/keep clean and lightweight too
They have been tried and tested by my daughter and get a big 'thumbs up'
I got these in the sales so were definately a bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 16 April 2014
I ordered size C6 as my son is a size5 and a half. I found the strap holds his foot in place well. I've read some other reviews where people complained that the strap was too small and did not fit round their child's foot but my understanding is that these shoes fit 2 sizes so 3/4 or 5/6 etc so the strap is to accommodate the child's foot if its on the smaller side... I can see why that would be annoying but we've found if his foot is big enough in the past, he doesnt need a strap in place. We've bought crocs before and they're practical and suitable all summer through, especially at the beach and recommend them to anyone who's not too concerned about how well they fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Crocs, 18 Sept. 2011
I bought these fab crocs for my grandaughter she loves them they are a great fit although a little big but she keeps them on and runs around without any trouble. The colour is brill as is fits in with whatever she wears her favourite colours are purple and pink so looks good with all her outfits. Excellant service delivered well within time quoted. Recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars strap design problem, 24 Sept. 2013
the strap of the clog is too short to be worn around the heel, but too long to fit nicely around the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes for an excellent price!, 30 April 2015
After reading reviews about these Crocs I was worried about the fit, especially with the comments of the strap being to short/tight, however, my son is a 10 and I ordered a 10 and they fit perfectly. Yes the strap is shorter than other designs of Crocs but I think it is just the way these particular design is meant to be and actually this means they flap around less and safer for my clumsy 4 yr old to run about in. They are a wide fit (says so on the label) although it doesn't mention that on the description but, as the sales assistant in my local Croc shop told me "Crocs by their very essence are a wide shoe" so this didn't worry me, my son is an F width in a Clark's shoe and again no problem with the fit. Excellent shoes for an excellent price :0)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and plastic, 3 July 2014
Forgot to read the reviews until after I ordered and wish I had as they were right. Size 1 was far too small for my size 1 son. The strap is too short and they don't feel soft and rubbery like normal crocs, felt like plastic. Returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Crocs, 2 Mar. 2012
My 8 year old son loves the colours on these crocs, must be his 5th pair he lives in them in the spring/summer they are fantastic shoes for kids, no blisteers, brilliant colours and so easy to put on or off for busy children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customers.....again., 29 April 2014
I buy the crocs electro every other year when my daughter is between the sizes of the regular crocs which cover two sizes. The Electro are available in single sizes. We had a pair two summers ago and they served us well. Withstood the everyday wear and tear, look great, and clean up well. Our more recent purchase of a size 10 has not disappointed either. My daughter is a 9.5 at moment but these fit well. They have already been well worn on a recent holiday and since we have returned. So easy to slip on and off and my daughter likes them because they are comfy, oh and pink of course.... Happy customers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that my son's crocs broke after a couple of months of wear, 5 Sept. 2013
I have always purchased crocs for both my children, however I was upset that this particular pair broke only after a couple of months. Had I purchased them in a shop I would have definitely returned them as faulty, however I seem to be unable to use this option with this seller on amazon. The strap broke away from the actual croc. I have never had any problems with crocs before and have always found previous pairs to be sturdy and lasting.

I am Disappointed with these though and the fact I can't seem to complain or return them anywhere!!