5.0 out of 5 stars Great crocs
Fantastic shoes. My little boy loves them! He has 10 g feet and a very high instep, I bought the size 10 and they are perfect and look like there's enough growing room too! They are quite expensive, but clarks are too and these are ROBOT SHARKS!
Published 5 months ago by Unity Brennan

2.0 out of 5 stars crocs
Left shoe stopped lighting up, in less than a week! My son was disapointed. So am I, as quire expensive!
Published 7 months ago by Hels

2.0 out of 5 stars crocs, 17 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crocs, 30 Jun 2014
Unity Brennan - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Jun 2014
My son loves these - and this was before he realised that they light up! Great fit, great buy. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son (4) won't take them off!, 30 May 2014
Was a bit reluctant to buy these because they are expensive but am so glad I did.

They will be not only daytime but evening shoes because of the light up feature. They fit really well, maybe a little wide but will be very comfy when on holiday and look really smart.

Only down side is the little silver croc sign on the side back strap has worn away already but doesn't stop them being worn

5.0 out of 5 stars Little boy delighted, 20 May 2014
A bit expensive but the delight on my 4 year olds face was worth it. Fit was expected, a bit heavier than normal crocs but not restrictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these crocs!, 23 April 2014
These crocs are such good fun. My son absolutely loves the way they light up and that they are a shark-robot. fit is really good, very true to size I would say. So glad I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 11 April 2014
Great shoes, boys love them! Slightly wide fitting, but they do say this! Lights are brilliant & Great for summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 31 Mar 2014
Having bought both real crocs (as these are) and fake crocs in the past, and I have to say the difference in quality is astounding. Whilst fake ones die v quickly, the real ones last so well they have been passed from my eldest to my middle child, and are still in such great condition they are being put away for my youngest! These ones are no exception, and the flashing lights are wonderful at night!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!, 24 July 2014
Lights don't have a very long life
they mark very easily and they don't fit as well as they should even tho' they are the same size as all the other croc's my son has
Really not happy with this purchase and the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shark Crocs, 18 Oct 2014
My son fell in love with his Shark Crocs. They are very comfortable and look amazing too.