5.0 out of 5 stars a birthday gift
my little girl loves tinkerbell and will love this for her birthday it is perfect. i can not wait to have a go myself with the bubbles.
Published 3 months ago by Stacy

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing
Hi, this wasn't as good as I had expected, one of her shoes was missing and the bubbles were difficult to work with little hands and because of the nature of it bubble mix just ended up being tipped out - probably my fault - I guess it's obvious when you see the description and my little girl is only just 4 so maybe an older child would have more success.
Published 1 month ago by Mrs J Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 19 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little Tink., 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
I brought this for my friends little girls 6th birthday as she likes fairies. She really loves it. Now my daughter wants one so I'm going to have to buy another 1 for her. I would recommend this product to any Disney Fairy fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but messy, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
Nice doll but you don't get the bubble liquid included. The product is quite messy so it's definitely not an inside toy! My niece loves it though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
This is going to create hours of fun only 4 stars as you don't get any bubbles with it :-( but there cheap enough to buy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars a birthday gift, 4 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fairy bubbles, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
I bought this doll for my niece for xmas when she opened it she loved it and was very excited that she had got it, I also bought her some bubbles to go with it so she could play with it straight away

5.0 out of 5 stars tinkerbell fans will love this, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
Great product. The doll is really attractive and nice to play with - with or without bubbles (which aren't supplied). It's also very sturdy. My 2.5 year old niece loved this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
Great little girl loves this

4.0 out of 5 stars No bubbles!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
Bought as an Xmas gift for my tinkerbell made niece, which I'm sure she'll love. Recently bought a similar Dora one for my daughter which came with bubbles which this does not, so a little disappointed as this was more expensive than the Dora one and have then had to buy bubbles too

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant bargain, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Fairies Bubble Tink (Toy)
I brought this for my daughter and she loves it, its a good size and was at a very good bargain price, the only downside was that bubble solution wasn't included which it does state that when buying this, overall very very happy with this buy :)

Disney Fairies Bubble Tink