5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case
Love this case, I'm actually envied in the office for it! The kickstand that I thought was really neat and a feature that I would hardly use, I use everyday! It's more handy than I could imagine. The rest of the case does have that bulky feel but gives a sturdy feel to your phone. I'm confident that this case can keep up with me and my wild adventures!
Published 11 months ago by Andy Julien

1.0 out of 5 stars No use.
Did not fit the phone it was intended for. Amazon gave me a full refund without any hassle. Don't waste your hard earned cash.
Published 6 months ago by andrew m marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Amzer Double Layer Hybrid Case Cover with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sep 2013
Looks great and came very quickly! Protects an expensive phone very well. My boyfriend is notorious for breaking phones, and so far it has done the job of keeping the phone in one piece excellently. The stand is very clever, you can put the phone on it's side and upright with the clever locking system that holds the stand in place. It does make the phone look big, but guys like that kind of thing...

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit bulky -- but your phone will seem indestructible in it, 25 Sep 2013
D. Collins (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It broadens out the profile of the phone a bit more than I'd like -- but it feels like it is built to take on the worst you can throw at it once you get it in the case (already dropped it from a 4-5 foot height onto both a hardwood & tile floor and nary a sign of any trouble.)

Has a "kickstand" that allows you to place it on a table in either portrait or landscape mode as well -- but haven't had much use for it yet.

Having tried many cases until I found this one, I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars No use., 26 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides good protection. Good quality product, 12 Jan 2014
This case provides good protection for the phone. The case is as described and I am happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Best cover I ever bough and excellent service