5.0 out of 5 stars Great story Great action.
Read all three in one go could not put this book down
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Derek J. Irwin

3.0 out of 5 stars My knees
Bit average I'm afraid, but don't let that put you off. I get the impression it was written some time ago, and not full of gory details. Ok though.
Published 6 months ago by mbknees

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Moon Wreck: Fleet Academy (The Slaver Wars Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
A very good read, well written and with a good story line. makes you want to read the next one.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 13 Nov 2013
A good book with a plot that keeps you hooked. Looking forward to the next book and hopefully many more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good progression, 5 Nov 2013
I enjoyed this episode . However I did find the story line of the baddies on board the New Horizon a bit unlikely, it all seemed a bit too easy for them but as a link to the Hocklyns who were well outside their previous survey areas, I suppose it worked. I am looking forward to Alien Contact which I have just started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series, 31 Oct 2013
Loved the pace of action and the developing characters storyline. A great read for all sci-fi fans. Not too technically challenging just a great story. Off to find the next in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Oct 2013
Ian Gane (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Great modern Sci Fi I couldn't wait to download the follow on. This series by Raymond Weil is brilliant and I couldn't put it down. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Oct 2013
Worth the money in my opinion good old fashioned space opera suitable for children and teens originally read all the books to see if it was suitable for my 9 yr old which I think it may be if he's willing to read it

5.0 out of 5 stars moon wreck, 21 Oct 2013
I am totally addicted to this series. It's definitely the best scifi read I have had the enjoyment of reading in a very long time, so much so that I have published my first ever review on Amazon.! Please keep them coming thick and fast, I have already completed first strike so roll on january for the next installment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good start to a new series,, 21 Oct 2013
Its a good start to a new series, not as sophisticated as I would have liked, but I am sure will build on plot and characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Scifi at it's best, 15 Oct 2013
Stevie_G "stevie" (Belfast, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
I got into this book after reading the previous intro books. I like the idea of the story and the characters are well defined and believable. The story is about a mysterious race or machine which uses warlike aliens (the Hocklyns) to conquer the Universe planet by planet, galaxy by galaxy to enslave indigenous people and mine the resources for their own ends. A futuristic ship wreck is discovered on the moon and we find out that Earth will be a target in the near future. Will those on Earth work together to save the planet or will they be enslaved when the Hocklyns finally arrive? Any book that keeps my interest past the first one is definitely worth the price and I can highly recommend the slaver Wars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fleet Academy, 15 Oct 2013
Too much repetition in earlier chapters spoiled the overall story but still had a thinly veneered storyline which ran well
Darkwind