4.0 out of 5 stars Forged, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Forged by Legacy: Beginnings (The Forged Series) (Kindle Edition)
I truly enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of short stories to go with the series.
With this collection, we are getting to know the main characters from the series a little better. If you haven't read Forged by Greed yet, that is ok you will not be lost.
The author is good with details! I was in love with the "chapter" of Jatred learning to shift!! amazing attention to details, I could feel what he was feeling.

I gave four stars, cause I felt it was missing something but not quite sure what.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angela C Fiducia, 24 Aug 2013
This book is very well written. It is very interesting with every turn of the page. I enjoyed learning about some of the beginnings of the Forged series. There were parts of it that touched on subjects of feelings. When I finished it I was left with wanting more. I cannot wait until the author finishes the rest of the series. I look forward to reading more in the future on the Forged series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angela has done it again LOVE LOVE LOVE, 23 Aug 2013
I loved it. Now I want more. I was giving the ARC for and honest review.

I try not to give out spoilers ,sorry if I do/did.

This novella goes into detail on how Jatred and Jasmira's parents died.

How Tyrell took care of Jatred after his parents death.

Oh Georgetta and Lavinia ,love them and glad too see how their friendship evolved. Hiding from Dimitri in the tree .....Priceless

Loved how the author went in the detail of shifting. Poor Jatred ,I felt it with him and all I can say is Ouch...Lol

Loved how Jasmira and Jetred started out .

Logan and Savannah,oh I need to know more.

Overall I think Angela hit this out if the park and I really enjoyed getting to know the characters better.

only bad thing I have to say is.....I need and want more now,but can wait.

I highly recommend this book.

kudos to the author Angela and thank you for letting me in you world of shifters.