5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, looks good and value for money
I like the look of this as it differentiates from the other USB drives we have already, which we wanted to store our wedding photos on. There is a reasonable amount of space for the price and we've saved loads of photos on here with more still to go. We've already used it to play a slideshow of the photos and all is working great.
I'd happily recommend it to anyone...
Published 18 months ago by VS

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
This looks nice and it does the job, but it is poorly made, it you were to drop it on hard floor there is high chance that the plastic will break straightaway! it is a bit loose in the USB port, so I am not sure it will last as long as previous USB memory sticks that I have had.
Published 18 months ago by Miriam Van Nyvel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, looks good and value for money, 17 Jun 2013
I'd happily recommend it to anyone who needs a way to store some of their documents or images.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and looks cute!, 27 Jan 2013
This is a great USB stick - it does the job no problem and is very cute! It is also lightweight, and easily clips on to a keyring.
Fast delivery and good customer service. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item Great Price, 7 Jun 2013
Does what it says and for a good price! Good memory and a nice design so it stands out - you know its yours. Worth buying

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very girlie!, 29 Mar 2013
I bought this flash drive as a present for a young girl, along with the Birds version for another girl, and they were both highly delighted with the girlie colours and stand-out appearance - easily recognisable compared to normal black or plain colours. I can't rate the product from a working perspective myself as they were presents and I haven't had any feedback from the girls as yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very girlie, 28 Feb 2013
Who would want a boring Flash drive when you can have this lovely girlie one! Super item works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing design, 29 April 2013
My new car is all white,hence the choice of this design, and the only way of playing the CD collection in a modern computerised car is by transferring them onto a flash drive,or an i Pod device, hence this purchase! This is the fourth that I have bought so that I can segregate the different music collections, they are a very attractive design. ( I can,t help feeling this is a girly thing, am I going potty? I feel I ought to go into therapy now. answers on a postcard please )
John Bentley. Liverpool.

3.0 out of 5 stars Design is ok, but it's a slow drive, 21 Jan 2013
I'm not sure about it being for "the fashion conscious user"; it's a nice enough design, but it's a cheap plastic drive and a very slow (USB 1.0) one at that.

5.0 out of 5 stars integral 8gb xpression usb flash drive birds, 25 Nov 2012
Excellent value for money, very pretty to look at. Purchased this for my 11 year old daughter and she loves it. Would reccommend anyone to buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice kit, 1 July 2013
good looking device, love the pattern, and has a little red led under one of the birds to let you know it is connected or in use!

Integral 8GB Xpression Owls USB Flash Drive