on 14 March 2014
If you like sleuthing stories you'll love these. The first story was a little hard for me to get into as it covered a topic I'm not familiar with ie deer hunting. The characters were quirky but believable...overall an unusual but enjoyable read. The second story by L. L.Bartlett was gripping..a Jeff Resnick story...If you know the character I need say no more...If you haven't but like stories with a supernatural slant, you may enjoy this...I certainly did as I couldn't put it down. Just started the third and am certain I won't be disappointed.
on 14 January 2014
riveting reads cannot put the kindle down occasional mistakes but does'n't spoil the stories. I am happy with the purchase.
on 2 February 2014
Were very enjoyable,, kept me interested and awake at night reading them. I will look for more by P B Ryan
on 5 October 2013
Strong content, I really liked the way that this was put together, Each book complemented the one before, Gripping and exciting
on 28 March 2014
Not a bad read. All four stories very fair, liked the last one best . Kept in suspense until the very last chapter. Quite well written.
on 11 April 2014
Excelent mixture of crime and.The final end results were very cleverly hidden in the stories.Good read if a little drawn out
on 18 July 2014
I have read 2 of them and found them a bit different from the normal detective stories, I found the Gertie Simpson story amusing, eccentric to the end. The Jeff Resnick one was also more unusual. I am looking forward to the next 2 but chose to read a new author with a story set in Cornwall as a break from those set in the USA.
on 9 September 2013
old fashioned detective/thriller books but nice easy reads to pick up and put down when on holiday worth a read
on 9 June 2014
Four very different but all very intriguing stories. Well written and very easy to read. I particularly enjoyed the fourth of the books, and would most probably overlooked it if it was on it's own. All very well worth reading.
on 13 August 2014
A very entertaining series of four books. I had not heard of the authors previously and was pleasantly surprised as to how enjoyable each book in their own right were