4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - as expected but....
This product is of OK quality, nothing special but given the price its very good, as usual with amazon basics you get what you pay for.

Arrived, as usual with prime, in good time

Product is self is of medium quality material and does not appear to have any defects out of the box.
I bought this for hand luggage only trips, to go on top of a...
Published 5 months ago by Sam Styles

Decent, tough enough build. You get what you pay for....however note that this does entail some low build quality measures.

Published 4 months ago by Chenuka Ratwatte

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - as expected but...., 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: AmazonBasics 14.1-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case (Personal Computers)

Arrived, as usual with prime, in good time

I bought this for hand luggage only trips, to go on top of a trolly style suitcase. Now with most airlines they accept a second bag, this, i believe, complies with most airlines.
In one word i would describe this a "compact" it says 14.1 inch but with my 13" MacBook Pro there is little room for anything bigger. But the Mac fits well. Would not not much room for chargers.

Recommended, just don't expect too much

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my macbook air which is 13 inch and it fits it great and has plenty or storage compartments for my portable hdds and chargers etc. i would recommend and is at a great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if you really can't afford more expensive but better options., 6 Jan. 2015

Know that the strap is thin, cheaply made and not very long in length.. The front pocket has barely enough room to get a charger in. Also my lenovo flex 2 14" laptop doesn't fit in snugly... the rounded edges of the top corners aren't spacious enough and the zipper clips the edges when zipping up.

Only buy if you really can't afford more expensive but better options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable quality, light and thin case, 14 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my 10.5" tablet, as I also wanted to carry a wireless keyboard around and was afraid the 11.6" size would not be enough. In the end, this turns out to be a bit too big, perhaps Amazon could offer a size in between 11.6" and 14.1"?
Quality is acceptable, it's not too sturdy but that's OK as I was looking for a light and relatively thin case. If were to use it for an actual laptop, I would probably want something tougher, but for the tablet this is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and strong bag for my HP Chromebook 14, 14 Nov. 2014
Excellent and strong bag for my HP Chromebook 14. Has pockets that will take the charger cables and also an Amazon Basics wireless mouse and a cheap tilting stand..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 18 July 2014
I like this case because I like all the different pockets so I put my laptop tablet and all chargers in it to keep my items safe

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this bag, 9 Jan. 2015
I liked this bag, thought it good value, and was a good fit for my 13" Samsung Ultrabook, but with a few small accessories and cables there was not any room for much else. I returned it as it was too small for my needs. I think it is a good idea to go for a bag for a larger sized laptop than you need if you want to carry a few more items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, good price., 23 Jan. 2015
Euan Ross "Euan" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
For £11, you can't complain about much. Slim form factor. I'm using it for a 12.5" laptop so there's enough room for the charger underneath. Front pocket can just take a 9" tablet. Can fit about 200 A4 sheets in with the laptop. Trolley bag strap just fits my cabin bag (berghaus optimus 40). All good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, good value., 5 Feb. 2015
M. Daley (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this case for an 8 hours flight.I wanted something which gave me easy access for all of my paraphernalia in the plane cabin, ie my 14 inch Chromebook, phone, iPad mini, passport, tickets, wallet, pens and notepaper etc. I could fit all of these in the case and more with ease and it slipped under my seat when not in use which kept everything to hand. Plenty of pockets, both internal and external to organise everything and a decent shoulder strap for walking through the airport with it. Externally, the case seems very hard wearing. Internally, the lining seems a bit cheap and I would have happily paid a bit more for a better quality lining material. Overall, I thought that this case is excellent value for money. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 23 Feb. 2015
Bethany Askew "bethany" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I don't normally buy things like this online, I prefer to look at them properly in person first, buy I couldn't find one in any of the shops the right size for my Apple MacBook Air.
I am really pleased with the bag. It arrived in only a few days and is perfect in every way. I highly recommend it.

AmazonBasics 14.1-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case