5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 buy!
Realised I needed a new shower curtain in a hurry ready for christmas and needed one that matched my bathroom. Looked on Amazon and found the one I wanted for a reasonable price and was amazed that it came before Christmas rather then after as I was told. Great work Amazon quick delivery and a very happy customer!!
Published 17 months ago by happy walker

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with the purchase
The curtain is definitely not the colour I ordered (cream) - it is just a usual plain white curtain. What is worse, it is not waterproof and each time after showering I find the verge of the batch completely wet and a water puddle on the floor. Would not buy again as now I need to spend money again on a proper shower curtain. Very disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by Anetka

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with the purchase, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Spectrum 180 x 180 cm Shower Curtain and Rings Set, White (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 buy!, 28 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lime green shower curtain, 17 Nov. 2013
J. Ball (UK) - See all my reviews
This curtain is lovely, brilliant colour, when you are in the shower it gives off a nice glow all over, when finished showering just give a gentle shake and the droplets of water are off

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless product, 1 Nov. 2014
C J (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not convinced this shower curtain is mildew resistant because there was no mention of this on the packaging. The shower curtain is thin and not entirely waterproof so there's often water spraying through the shower curtain onto the bathroom floor. Which defeats the purpose of the shower curtain no?

Having read other reviews I suppose I can be glad I at least got the colour I ordered?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 3 Dec. 2013
Does the job and is just as described. Would buy again. Curtain rings are functional, if you need something more fancy you need to buy separately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be good value, 8 Aug. 2014
I was about to order a replacement shower curtain the same as my previous model when I noticed that this one was £1.60 cheaper and was P&P free if part of a larger order. It arrived next day despite being only on free standard delivery. It came a pretty little bag of the same material, which is bound to have a use when I think of one. The production has been rationalised to reduced costs. The top fittings are buttonholed slits rather than metal rings, and there is no chain in the bottom. This might be a good thing, because it's the chain that usually attracts the dreaded black spot with me. It arrived with a small smut on it, but it washed off easily. We'll have to see how we get on with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour delivered !!, 27 May 2014
I ordered 3 cream shower curtains, but I had delivered 3 white ones !!! and I had to use them as I had no other ones to use, the package says that they are cream but they are WHITE, very disappointed with them !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cream shower curtains, 4 Jun. 2014
Prompt delivery and good value. The quality was a pleasant surprise. It may be my eyes but I would say that the colour would best be described as white. Not a problem with our decor but may be to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light And Airy, 23 May 2014
Miss T. A. Scott "Terri Ana" (Tyne & Wear) - See all my reviews
I like shower curtain, the colour on the pic isn't the exact colour it's a lot lighter but I do like it, it's not of fantastic quality but if your anything like me you have a couple of shower curtains and while one is in the wash you have another hanging up, this will be my new Hanging Up One lol, simply because I like the colour and it does give a light and airy feel to the room. I would of like the bottom to of been weighted, I have a wetroom and when the window is open the curtain blows in over toward me which gets on my nerves a little but hay if the winds not blowing it's fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars A shower curtain that is NOT SHOWERPROOF, 15 Jan. 2015
Mr. C. Bell (UK) - See all my reviews
I have no idea how this product gets good reviews. Good price, great colour, looks and feels like a half decent shower curtain BUT the water penetrates through it, runs down the other side, down side of bath creating puddles on floor. Not fit for purpose. Pointless. I've had 99p curtains from supermarkets that do the job no problem, shame I could only buy them in white