Colour: Teal|Change

on 28 December 2013
Realised I needed a new shower curtain in a hurry ready for christmas and needed one that matched my bathroom. Looked on Amazon and found the one I wanted for a reasonable price and was amazed that it came before Christmas rather then after as I was told. Great work Amazon quick delivery and a very happy customer!!
on 8 August 2014
I was about to order a replacement shower curtain the same as my previous model when I noticed that this one was £1.60 cheaper and was P&P free if part of a larger order. It arrived next day despite being only on free standard delivery. It came a pretty little bag of the same material, which is bound to have a use when I think of one. The production has been rationalised to reduced costs. The top fittings are buttonholed slits rather than metal rings, and there is no chain in the bottom. This might be a good thing, because it's the chain that usually attracts the dreaded black spot with me. It arrived with a small smut on it, but it washed off easily. We'll have to see how we get on with it.
on 26 April 2014
The curtain is definitely not the colour I ordered (cream) - it is just a usual plain white curtain. What is worse, it is not waterproof and each time after showering I find the verge of the batch completely wet and a water puddle on the floor. Would not buy again as now I need to spend money again on a proper shower curtain. Very disappointed.
on 4 June 2014
Prompt delivery and good value. The quality was a pleasant surprise. It may be my eyes but I would say that the colour would best be described as white. Not a problem with our decor but may be to others.
on 17 November 2013
This curtain is lovely, brilliant colour, when you are in the shower it gives off a nice glow all over, when finished showering just give a gentle shake and the droplets of water are off
on 3 December 2013
Does the job and is just as described. Would buy again. Curtain rings are functional, if you need something more fancy you need to buy separately.
on 31 October 2014
Not sure why this curtain is rated so highly. I purchased it as a shower curtain for my "over the bath" shower and it simply lets water through so after a shower the floor outside the bath is soaking - not just damp but a puddle of water.
I will need to buy another curtain as this is not fit for purpose.
on 25 September 2015
Nice material, hangs well, looks good, just what I wanted. lots of people complaining about it not being water proof but this is not a problem for me. Curtain rings could have been better but overall I'm happy with it.
on 7 April 2014
Apart from the color there's nothing wrong with the curtains.
The size and quality are good and they come with matching ring sets (how cute).
However, the colour is NOT lime green, unless the lime has suffered some degree
of chemical attack!
They are bright fluorescent green and really something else hanging in my previously tradititional
looking bathroom!
Oh well!
on 1 November 2014
I'm not convinced this shower curtain is mildew resistant because there was no mention of this on the packaging. The shower curtain is thin and not entirely waterproof so there's often water spraying through the shower curtain onto the bathroom floor. Which defeats the purpose of the shower curtain no?

Having read other reviews I suppose I can be glad I at least got the colour I ordered?