Colour: Black|Change

on 18 May 2016
this is the second curtain that I have ordered as I was so impressed by the 1st. quick and easy to hang and after a shower they dry in a couple of minutes. I would recommend this item and this seller
on 10 November 2014
This is not the colour shown on the photograph, the colour is a sickly light brown and not very nice at that. Nor does it hang the way it's depicted in the photograph.
on 25 January 2016
Utter rubbish and a complete waste of money! Used once and there was water spraying through all over the floor! Went straight in the bin!
on 15 May 2015
TERRIBLE! lets water through like a sieve and I spend most of my time having to dry the mats after showering!
on 7 April 2014
Apart from the color there's nothing wrong with the curtains.
The size and quality are good and they come with matching ring sets (how cute).
However, the colour is NOT lime green, unless the lime has suffered some degree
of chemical attack!
They are bright fluorescent green and really something else hanging in my previously tradititional
looking bathroom!
Oh well!
on 16 May 2015
The picture of the bag the shower curtain comes in has a reinforced eyelet which suggested the curtain also had reinforced eyelets. Sadly it didn't. Doesn't have the quality of previous curtains owned such as a weighted end to help it hang well, but you get what you pay for, so as an inexpensive item that does the job, there can be no complaints in that respect.
on 14 June 2016
Ordered the shower curtain and it was delivered 3rd of June. It's now 14th June and there is already black mould dots growing on the shower curtain. Our bathroom has an extractor fan and we have the windows open. I keep a clean and tidy house/bathroom. So don't understand why there is black dots forming on the curtain. But the colour is beautiful.
on 1 November 2014
I'm not convinced this shower curtain is mildew resistant because there was no mention of this on the packaging. The shower curtain is thin and not entirely waterproof so there's often water spraying through the shower curtain onto the bathroom floor. Which defeats the purpose of the shower curtain no?

Having read other reviews I suppose I can be glad I at least got the colour I ordered?
on 27 May 2014
I ordered 3 cream shower curtains, but I had delivered 3 white ones !!! and I had to use them as I had no other ones to use, the package says that they are cream but they are WHITE, very disappointed with them !!!
on 8 February 2016
Poorly made, looks very cheep. 100% wouldn't recommend...