4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Looks just as it is in the picture, fits nicely arrived reasonably quick, good quality and material.
Published 4 months ago by Caitlyn Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, but not the colour I asked for or expected.
Received the product quickly and was pleased with both the quality and the fit, however I did order it in red and instead received a coral colour. Thankfully I actually like this colour so will keep it but that put me off a lot.
Published 9 months ago by AsherMegan Humphries

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, but not the colour I asked for or expected., 7 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 7 Aug 2013
I understand it was only cheap, but I was disappointed with this top when it arrived. The front half doesn't line up with the back,so it doesn't look like it's been made well, however may be able to cover that with a jacket/blazer/cardigan. Also it's hard to find a bra the doesn't show in the gap, so may need to invest in one if you do not already have like a stick on one. Sorry about this review, I'm a little tired, but felt like others should know what the product is like before buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 July 2014