on 24 February 2014
This item arrived quickly and well packed, the case was as described and included were the screensaver and the screen pen as advertised, having had a top flip case previously I am having to adjust to the side flip action. on the inside the holder fits the phone exactly and although plastic seems quite substancial. All the buttons are easily accessible even when the case is closed.
There are also two slots to place credit cards etc in which will save having to carry an additional wallet.
All in all a good buy.
Geeg
on 21 December 2013
I gave 5 stars as the item serves for the purpose perfectly. Made of Leather, which is nice to touch, a magnet button that keeps the case closed. I also like the purple colour of my case. Phone clicks in the case effortlessly, and sits there tight.There are also two slots and a pouch to hold a card or a note. Yes, it is the useful, nice, good quality item. Go for it!
on 27 September 2013
it is reasonably priced, good quality, easy to use, no probs, I will recommend it, + screen protector, is a reliable product
on 13 January 2014
I am happy I bought this case. It's handy for putting cards in when you don't want to carry your purse.
The stylus is good, as the screen can get a little greasy when using your fingers.
I would recommend to other customers
on 27 September 2013
I was very pleased with this purchase, recommend to everyone who has this phone and the quick delivery as well
on 6 September 2013
I ordered the purple case and I ended receveing the pink one!. I don't know why!. The buyer hasn't even bother to reply to my e-mail.
on 25 January 2014
the phone fits in nicely but unfortunately it is difficult to press the buttons for the photos otherwise it protects the phone well.
on 2 December 2013
This is a perfect fit for my phone only wish it had a place to attach/store the pen so it is easily accessed for use.
on 10 November 2013
I am really happy with this product. It was delivered before the specified date and I have had no problems. Everyone I know has commented saying that they really like it too! Its great for keeping your phone and cards safe.
on 23 January 2014
The phone clips into a hard backing, which is attached to the soft cover.
The whole thing isn't very bulky either, so it doesn't make the whole package ridiculously fat - but it may not then fit into a tight jeans pocket.
The case has a hole for the camera to peak through, and a magnetic catch to hold it closed.
The stylus has a soft foam tip that wont scratch the screen, and works really well on the screen.
The only drawback is that the stylus doesn't store inside the case.