on 5 May 2014
The Apple iPhone 'premium Leather Wallet' Faux leather more like. Only had a fortnight and it's falling apart already, but hey what should you expect for £4?
on 25 November 2013
Firstly gotta say this is a real value for money item. My wife just bought a similar case from a well known, very large, supermarket chain and it cost £10. This was just for the case with no accessories, so hence the value for money title. She bought the wrong size so this is to replace it. It's well made to start with nothing flimsy about it. It fits as well, always a good thing! It comes with a cleaning cloth, a plastic screen guard and a small pen to swipe the screen. Only two things I'd highlight as iffy. It's quite difficult to apply the screen protector without getting any "Bubble Type" areas under it. We tried a number of times and gave in. But you don't really need it anyway. The other is that when you plug the "Pen" into the phone it doesn't reach the screen even though it does extend. So if you want to use it you just have to unclip it from the phone. It holds a couple of credit cards of ID's if you need it to and comes with a little cloth. Great value if you weigh it up with buying in a store. Delivered quickly which is also a good thing. Well worth it.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2014
Love the price of these and love the freebies that came with it. I have purchased before as my hubby and son now uses them, as there handy to store a bank card if your popping out and do not want to be lugging a purse, wallet or handbag about. theres a little pocket inside too, handy for notes. Ive bought dear ones before and theyve still only lasted as long as this so at this price its affordable to replace. We are happy with ours!
on 14 September 2015
Initial impressions were very positive. The case looks nice and is sturdy enough to protect the phone if it is dropped. The phone snaps into a solid plastic base and the flap is magnetic.

The view of the card holders that you see in the product photos does not match what I was sold. There is no transparent window, just two slots for the cards.

The magnetic flap has a small magnet glued into the counter-posing flap. The magnet detached after about a month and the flap became useless. The inner lining of the card holders is very flimsy and tore out of the stitching, meaning cards cannot be stored anymore. The stitching on the outer side of the case is also unraveling. The outside of the case is worn on the corners, not something I would expect from a leather product - which is explained by the fact that this is not leather, despite the misleading product description.

For the price, I would say go ahead and purchase it. Just buy two or three because its going to fall apart pretty soon.
on 26 March 2014
GBOS delivered the case within twenty four hours of ordering, you can't get any better than that - can you? Maybe you can because for £3.49 I received a well made and stylish case to protect my beloved iPhone 4, two stylus pens, one short so that it doesn't take up so much room in the handbag or pocket when out and about, the other being a regular length and not one cleaning cloth but two! Can it get any better than that, I hear you ask? Well, yes it can. Some of us are caggy-handed and side opening cases can be a challenge but not not this one, I've found perfection. Even my choosy daughter was impressed and wanted one so I've ordered another one for her, but in a different colour.
As for the reviewer who moaned because the pen doesn't reach the keypad when plugged into the earphone socket - it's not meant to, pull it out as the rest of us do!!!! Sometimes, you just have to laugh or you'd cry. :D
on 31 March 2014
This case is similar to the one I purchased 3 years ago for my HTC Desire phone. That has lasted well although now showing signs of real wear. From similarity I judge and hope that this case will last as well. The magnetic catch allows easy access to the phone, but the downside is that the magnet can at times influence the iPhone compass. If accuracy for this is needed then the case can be removed temporarily. I have not yet bothered with the screen protector. If I get round to it I will leave a review update. I have found no use whatsoever for the touch wand thingies. If I had extra long fingernails I suppose they might have a use. It's not the coolest iPhone cover, but it does offer some protection from scratching without greatly impeding access to the phone - well worth the price
on 29 June 2014
This is great. I originally brought one for myself and was so impressed I brought another for my partner. Both are going strong. They are well made and durable and look stylish.

The pens are handy things and I don't use my fingers at all now because the pens keep the screen cleaner for longer and reduce the build up of grease, I agree the cord on the little pen would be better if it was longer so that you could keep it attached to your phone when you use it, as my partner lost his!!

Bargain price so even if my case broke now I would buy another, but both are still like new, no cracks appearing on the spine etc. (and I bend the front cover right round to the back) and the magnetic catch still in place doing what it should.
on 27 March 2014
Just received my case, only the shorter pen included and tried to put protective cover on my phone but was very tricky and has actually damaged the screen now. I am however pleased with the case
on 9 April 2014
Good quality case for the money, magnetic closure is good, however I find it difficult to use the phone whilst in the case (a lot to hold up to your ear) and I only really needed it to protect the phone whilst in my bag. The phone was a very tight fit and once in it was very difficult to get out again so my handy husband removed the corners of the frame at the top so that I can just slide it in and out without a problem and because it's a tight fit it doesn't fall out on its own. Handy to have the pockets on the side but I would rather keep my cards separate to my phone just in case I leave it somewhere. I haven't tried to fit the screen saver yet so can't comment on that.
on 3 July 2014
Good item for the price.
Obviously makes your phone a lot bulkier.
However after having this for several months it is starting to fray and fall apart, but I guess you expect that due to the price!