5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Was really pleased with this case, thought it was really good value, and a nice colour bright but not in your face. Delivery was also very good.
Published 3 months ago by Judy W

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job
Published 10 months ago by Rebecca

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hot Pink Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160+ Free Screen Protector & Retractable Touch Stylus Pen - Hot Pink (Electronics)
It's a phone case and does the job well. Got very handy slots for credit cards and a little pocket for cash etc. My only issue it is a different colour on the outside than inside - the outside looks faded and is lighter pink than the lovely hot pink inside - would prefer it the other way round! However, extremely good value for what I pad for it. Comes with screen protector too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 12 Feb 2014
In the first instance I was sent the wrong cover for my phone. I contacted amazon the same day and messaged the company and they apologised straight away and the next day I received the correct cover. I think this was excellent service. The case is good quality for what you pay and is a great cover for the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Great x

4.0 out of 5 stars phone cover, 28 May 2014
happy with this purchase, space for bank cards means I can leave my bag and just carry phone when I go out and my phone is safe

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 12 May 2014
Really good item like the colour feels nice in my hands told my friends and are going to have a look

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching coming undone, 8 May 2014
Safron Malvern "Safron Malvern" (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
The stitching is started to come away at the right hand top flip over. I have had one of these before which I gave to my daughter in law and she hasn't had any problems at all. It's just where the stitching was too near the edge of the fabric.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong, 2 May 2014
the plastic inside was glued in wonky and it would not allow the clasp to catch properly shut so it would fall open in my bag

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Dec 2013
shay hazzard (udontneedtoknow) - See all my reviews
reaaly nice colour it has a very nice taste good for partys to go with bright pinks i love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been perfect but magnet fastener slips!, 10 Dec 2013
Generally happy with purchase, good fit, nice colour, compact. Magnet slips so can't keep fastened!
Have to put in another case to protect phone!