4.0 out of 5 stars ketone
heard these tablets are the lastest thing to lose weight well ive been taking for week now and lost 5 lbs without dieting so think they work hopefully be a new skinny me soon ;)
Published 15 months ago by steph

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!
Did nothing! Please do not but this product, it made me put on more weight, buy the USA made ones!
Published 13 months ago by Malika chadli

‹ Previous | 114 15 1623 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars im happy with my results off keytone tablets, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Raspberry Ketone - Weight Loss - Diet Pills - 30 Capsules Refill Pack (Personal Care)
i have lost 8lb in 3 weeks still takin the tablets they are very good for loosin weight will order more soon

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
Waiting to see the results

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work for me!, 2 May 2014
Did not work for me took at meal times as stated drank plenty of water throughout the day as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2015
Work for me Lost weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
im still loss my weight

4.0 out of 5 stars mixed thoughts, 3 Sept. 2014
This product is a hit or miss I feel, I took these pills and I don't feel like anything changed in me. I saw changes like my hip bones or collar bones but I don't think that was the pill I think it was the placebo or my diet, the packaging is a large bag for a small amount of pills but they hold them fine and the smell is really nice actually, smells like the product description. The only problem that i know of is that my boyfriend brought a bag the same time i did to see if they worked and he got horrible headaches from these pills, he carried on using them and the headaches got worse so he passed them onto me, just be careful ordering these pills but if they work for you then this refill pack is fantastic, no faults with packaging or receiving.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake tablets, 21 Mar. 2014
i took the real ones last summer and they were brilliant but cost too much for me but lost a stone last summer and got down to th 8 and a half stone i wanted to be. so though i'de try these and they are not the same and have been taking them for over a week and have done nothing. there ment to make you lose your appetite and these dont and they are a complete different colour. proberly just capsules full of sugar.

4.0 out of 5 stars They seem to work, 20 Feb. 2014
I've been taking them for four days so far, and they seem to work. I have been feeling a lot more energetic, I've been hitting the gym more often, I haven't had the urge to snack all the time, and they actually taste faintly of raspberry, which is nice. I haven't seen significant weight loss yet, but they make me feel I want to eat healthier and exercise more, and that's what really matters.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Sept. 2014