5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Comfortable for holidays
Published 12 months ago by Barbara D

2.0 out of 5 stars Meleen Croc Sandals
Nice to look at but the upper strap cuts into the top of the foot. Also, although I bought my usual size, these were a bit too small. The next size up would likely have been too large. Returned for a similar but different pair. Great service from Amazon as always.
Published 11 months ago by T. King

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Comfortable for holidays, 17 Mar. 2014
Love these, i had a similar pair from a while back that have been worn to death, so i spotted these and they seem like an upgraded model of the ones i had, they are so comfortable and i love them...they came wrapped lovely in tissue paper and with a pen and notebook too, which i thought was a nice touch, and they came really quickly. Would highly recommend someone to get these if they like comfort on their feet, i am only a 7 but i bought a size 8 as they seem smaller than your actual size, when they came they said a 10 but thats the foreign size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 20 Mar. 2014
Carol Fraser - See all my reviews
I am new to these and look forward to wearing them in the summer. They fit well and will be cooler to wear in the summer and will provide the same level of comfort as ordinary Crocs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meleen Croc Sandals, 30 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Originally ordered a size up as recommended but they were like boats, 5 Mar. 2015
Originally ordered a size up as recommended but they were like boats! I'm a size 6 so re-ordered in the correct size and they are a good fit. Very light weight and will be easy to pack for my holiday. Not given it a 5 stars as they haven't been worn yet and I can't review comfort or durability. Fabulous service by Amazon as always!

4.0 out of 5 stars i have several pairs of crocs which I love but these were the first pair of this style, 16 July 2014
i have several pairs of crocs which I love but these were the first pair of this style.
The colour is lovely but i found them to be a bit tight (I think because of the strip across the front) I wore them thinking they might stretch but so far they haven't and I wish I had returned them for a bigger size.

3.0 out of 5 stars crocs meleen, 9 July 2014
I have purchased many pairs of crocs but this is the first pair that has a very small fit!
my sizing is the same as I am wearing so what is the problem with the sizing?

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my very first pair of crocs and they ..., 2 July 2014
This is my very first pair of crocs and they are exclint as I have arched feet.will buy another pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide feet., 24 Jun. 2014
I had to send them back as I found my little toes were escaping. I have wide feet I'm sure they would be fine for someone with average feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, 23 Jun. 2014
I am a size 5.5 so ordered size 6 which fit perfectly in length and width.
Extreamly comfortable and very light, will be taking these on holiday this year.
I also bought the crocs with a heel - fantastic. Now I can feel sexy and comfortable at the same time. What joy for somone who can't wear high heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun. 2014
I love these sandals. They are a great fit, look lovely and are comfortable. One of the best things about them is the bobbles on the foot. That means you get air circulation, so don't get sweaty feet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›