Colour: Black|Change

The cost of this made me cringe a bit when I bought it, but I'm now pleased that we opted for the official Samsung cover because it functions perfectly with the phone.
This means that when you flip open the cover, the phone activates automatically -- and better, when you close the cover, the phone goes back to sleep. Simple, but brilliant.
Fitting is a bit fiddly as you need to attach the hard plastic lens cover to the wallet, but once you've done it then it stays permanently in place. You remove the lens cover to take a pic, and it dangles on its loop, leaving your hands free. The full-length wallet cover protects the touch screen, and all the function buttons are easily usable through the wallet.
We opted for the black wallet with the white phone, and have to say it looks pretty cute.

UPDATE; so after a few weeks of use, we found that although this cover gives you instant access to the phone if it rings, the case does tend to flop open and activate the screen if it's dropped into a car cubby or similar. We also felt the phone was just a little bit vulnerable. So we've added a second cover -- a slip-on soft neoprene pouch for extra weather and rattle-around protection. If you don't want to spend a fortune, then the neoprene pouch would probably do 90% of the work on its own: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Case Blue Neoprene Pouch Cover With Caseflex Logo, although it does make getting to the phone a wee bit fiddly.

So we're happy using both together, but would say that the flip case is best suited for people who always carry their phones securely in a pocket, and need quick access to it.
7/10

UPDATE; so after a few weeks of use, we found that although this cover gives you instant access to the phone if it rings, the case does tend to flop open and activate the screen if it's dropped into a car cubby or similar. We also felt the phone was just a little bit vulnerable. So we've added a second cover -- a slip-on soft neoprene pouch for extra weather and rattle-around protection. If you don't want to spend a fortune, then the neoprene pouch would probably do 90% of the work on its own (it's a Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Case Blue Neoprene Pouch Cover With Caseflex Logo), although it does make getting to the phone a wee bit fiddly.

7/10
on 28 March 2014
It fits lovely and we went for the black case with the white samsung s4 zoom it looked great. But.. we were saddened to see that Samsungs very own case covered the tripod mount! This was one of the many things that drew us to that phone in the first place.

If you're not wanting this as feature of the phone then great. But it was a selling point for us so unfortunately it went back.
on 4 March 2014
The quality of the case is good, it does a good job protecting the phone and especially the lens the look is great and it doesn't add much bulk to an already bulky phone.
on 15 December 2013
Great purchase, fits perfect, all the hole in the correct place as youwould expect for the price paid. Protects the phone well as I work in automotive industry.
on 5 March 2014
I purchased the correct cover for my phone as I felt it needed the best protection possible and this is it! My only complaint is that you cannot fit a wrist/neck strap to the holes in the phone as the cover doesn't repeat them. Should be someway of being able to secure the item to the owner especially whilst using the camera.
Work well, phone turns off automatically on closing case and turns on when opened. Good value for the money .
on 26 October 2014
It doesn't have a catch to keep the cover closed, and it opens when the phone is in a bag on its side. When the cover opens it wakes the phone. Design seems to be a bit sloppy. Will probably need to get a better one. Would advise shopping around a bit rather than going for this fairly expensive folly.
on 22 May 2015
For the (reduced) price, this is amazingly good quality. It provides a surface that is easier to grip so less likely to slip out of our hands. The design fits perfectly with the buttons and sockets. The only two issues are: 1) yes the back cover covers and protects the screen, but it's difficult to get it to stay open (annoying when you're using it to listen to music while doing something else as the closing of the cover stops the music) - I would probably recommend a decent see-through plastic screen cover and chop this one out instead (though I haven't done this myself yet). 2) we removed the lens cover after a couple of days because if the back cover flicks open accidentally when you've been in camera mode it will make the lens move and I foresaw a risk of damage. Overall though, very good.
on 8 March 2014
This product was not available in Norway at the time I purchased it, so I was very happy to find it at Amazon. The item fits my phone perfectly, protecting the screen in the front as well as the camera lense at the back!