Colour: White|Change

on 21 October 2014
I have given this only TWO stars, purely because I was sent the travel mug, (not the regular mug with a handle)! The TRAVEL MUG is great, so I kept that, and it gets 5☆☆☆☆☆!
I just can't help but feel a tiny bit disappointed that I don't have the muh! O will order one soon!
on 11 December 2014
Had this out of the box for 5 minutes and was in my hand and the handle just snapped off!! so unimpressed as this was a present for someone! We just got it out the box for a second and it snapped! Poor quality.
on 26 January 2015
Brilliant, bought as a gift for my friend but now I've seen it in person I want one for myself!
on 25 July 2014
Great item for any Friends' fan
on 21 April 2016
Bought as a gift for a friend who is a massive FRIENDS fan. He loved it. Not much more to write here. Its a good quality mug and it holds a lot of volume.
on 21 November 2015
Bought this as a gift last Christmas for my mum, who is also a massive Friends fan. She loves it and uses it quite a lot and it's really good quality.
on 10 October 2014
Decent size mug. Comes in a nice box with friends characters on. Arrived quick. Good quality. Strong handle. Nice picture of good quality
on 8 March 2015
It arrived very dirty. There were also permenant dark flecks in the glaze. The print wasn't great resolution either.
on 23 December 2015
Great reminder of one of the best tv shows ever. Didn't use it yet (don't know if i'm going to)
on 28 April 2015
Love the mug. It is just the right size for a morning coffee. Reminds me of my New York holiday