5.0 out of 5 stars Good value & pleasing to the eye
Published 16 months ago by Robyn

3.0 out of 5 stars bit flimsy
this box is ok but not as sturdy as i expected and the plastic nails were quite hard to push through the holes for the hinge for the lid but it is waterproof
Published 15 months ago by Karen T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value & pleasing to the eye, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 227L Mocha Plastic Garden Storage / Cushion Box / Chest / Shed
I have had two other Garden Storage boxes. One was a lot dearer but not as strong and has since broken and the second was quite sturdy similar price and design but the colour was white and stands out. I am very pleased with this Storage Box as I think it is sturdier than the others I have bought (still in tact after the strong winds we have had) and I prefer the colour as it blends better in the garden than the white. I think it was good value for the price and I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 5 Feb. 2014
I bought this box on the strong ratings given by other buyers. I had a small problem putting it together as a component snapped, but the seller immediately offered to despatch another to me (which he did very quickly) so I have no complaints at all and think the service is excellent.

The box itself is a good size, waterproof and quite sturdy; perfect for my purpose of storing animal bedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars good all round storage unit, 3 Feb. 2014
easy to put together

easy to move around

sturdy and afficeient

good value for money

quick dispatch time arrived before esimated time

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and very neat, 9 Mar. 2014
Excellent product and great value. Sturdy and neat! My only criticism was that once you have the main parts assembled the plastic bolts are very very difficult to insert. Other than that its a great purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars bit flimsy, 17 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price, 15 Jan. 2014
Very good price with free delivery.
Easy to put together.
We have had very heavy rain and it has been fully water proof .
It fits a lot in it and I am very happy with it.
I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Garden Storage Chest, 4 Dec. 2013
As said in the advert for this product it will not take long to assemble the chest and it was true. It only took seven minutes to clip together

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Garden Storage, 17 Feb. 2014
Again rapid delivery A little difficult to get the hinges on the lid but pleased with the product Just hope it stood up to fridays gales

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong ugly duckling, 30 Jan. 2015
Keith Butler "Keith" (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
We use this for mail parcel deliveries as our house (on Isle of Skye) is a good 100 meters from post box. It has withstood 100mph winds and even although it was behind a picket fence, that's pretty good. We only use an open lock to keep the lid in place and have a breeze block on the inside which keeps it shut and in place, nonetheless, its structure hung together. It's is also impervious to rain, snow and sleat drive by storm force winds. I call it an ugly ducklinf because I am not a fan of plastic stuff around the house or garden, but we got it to be something functional and it does the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 5 Mar. 2015
This product does not fit together properly, cannot be made up, and does not look properly waterproof as I would expect from an outdoor box. The sides do not fit into the base. I will be returning this item.