5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pens
These arraived the same day as the replacement stylus pen and so I was unsure if they were going to be any good..
I tried one on my i-pod telephone and I was able to type without all the errors that I normally get with my stubby fingers on the tiny key pad.
Published 10 months ago by David Christopher Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap v expensive.
This stylus is not a 'solid' or sturdy item and I am rather disappointed by it's quality, however at the very cheap price it's no good expecting anything fantastic. I think the rubber 'cap' ends will wear really fast so its as well to have 3 packs (of 10)! Having purchased a single and a bit more expensive a stylus a while ago (this did not work well on a touch screen!)...
Published 6 months ago by Mrs J.W.Sutcliffe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pens, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: 10 X Universal Touch Screen Pen Stylus For Phone Tablet Kindle 4 Samsung GALAXY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!!!, 6 Oct 2013
Perfect Item, Perfect price, Excellent Delivery, what more can one say about this product, exceptional colour range, stylus is light and feels good !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pens very good for the money spent, 20 Sep 2013
Pens are just right for me with a hook on top to secure to phone. Very good value including postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 31 Jan 2014
I would have written this review before, but they accidentally fell into my Mother-in-laws handbag when the Postman came to call .... at least, that's what she has been telling me!

Plenty of pens for this exceptional price ... which means I can spread them around the house, car, office and various handbags with joyous abandon. Lovely colours too.

The only less than positive comment I have, and I must stress that it is a personal one, is the pen clip bit, which I find a bit of a nuisance. I would love to see this product with some kind of hole at the top that it can be clipped onto a lariat.

I cannot stress enough the importance of reading Amazon's reviews: doing so, made sure I didn't drop 15.99 for one pen, and went for these pretties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Jan 2014
these are good value and good quality, I have paid a lot more just for one stylus and the quality is the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay i guess, 10 July 2014
These are okay but don't last very long but you do get ten of them so can't complain. At least if you lose one it doesn't really matter. There is lots of
different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stylus Pens, 30 April 2014
Bought this pack for my family we have a multitude of tablets & smart phones & they worked brilliantly love the bright colours & they are small enough to attach them to the cases to take out anywhere i found they are especially good when texting with my samsung galaxy ace 2.Very quick & prompt delivery excellent product & service all round would recommend to anybody

2.0 out of 5 stars not good con, 28 April 2014
when I got these phone pens they wernt in very good condision at all the most ov them were bent or chiped

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 April 2014
Exactly what I wanted, cheaper than expected. Higjly recomended. Will use again. Posted very quick also. Can not fault it

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus, 31 Mar 2014
Good value compared with others I researched. They work well and so far 'do the job required'! Good choice of colours also appealed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›