on 29 September 2013
Fantastic I caught this on demand and I had to get it.
skin has a hauntingly beautiful voice and it's as powerful and emotive as ever
Takes me back to my teens filled with angst and emotion
Very powerful
I love it
on 21 December 2015
Order processed promptly, easy pick up at my local Post Office - great CD - AN ACOUSTIC SKUNK ANANSIE LIVE IN LONDON http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JAUYI04?ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
on 5 December 2013
As someone that's not a massive fan of the band I thought this was stunning.
Awesome voice and and musicians that are able to step up and deliver.
A must see!!
on 7 May 2014
My fiance is such a fan of her work & as he couldn't go to see this live he's watched the t.v. version 3times and listens to this alot. Thank you for prompt delivery
on 27 July 2014
This is such an amazing album, Skin's voice is just as incredible and powerful even in a live acoustic setting -this album took me right back to my teenage years!
on 24 December 2013
this is one of the best acoustic concert albums I have heard the voice of lead singers (skin) is absolutely brilliant.was not much of a fan before but iam now!!!
on 27 October 2013
Excellent album and the DVD of the concert is quite brilliant. Some old classics played in a small intimate venue, a must for any Skunk Anansie fan.
on 30 September 2013
This was an excellent gig in an atmospheric setting, giving new interpretations of Skunk Anansie classics, this dvd captures the event brilliantly.
on 17 February 2014
Everything went just fine, price, sending costs…
Well I know Skunk from her hits but in acoustic version she can really sing what a voice
on 29 September 2013
Arrived prompt fantastic service and well packaged. Skunk anansie live are fantastic but a acoustic live makes the experience so more intimate