5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Easy, Quicker...
Published 8 months ago by Heather Scofield

Published 1 month ago by J Walker

1.0 out of 5 stars Download & installation very time-consuming and then failed. I would much rather pay more for the DVD and not have the hassle., 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 Supernatural [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Beware, this is NOT the quick one minute download it claims to be. First it was very difficult and time-consuming to download. THEN I could not install the game onto my computer at all because the installation has to be done using another package (Origin) which I first had to download and set up an account on. Even when I had done this (very time-consuming involving many screens demanding lots of personal information from me) the instructions for downloading the Sims game did not make sense for the Origin screens - eg click on the 'Next' button - when there was NO 'Next' button on the screen.... The Origin 'Help' is also appallingly unhelpful. Eventually I found a 'contact us' screen on amazon where I could ask to be phoned if I was having a problem with a downloadable product. This worked well - I was phoned immediately, but was told the best thing they could do was to refund my money for the downloadable version of the game. So all that time wasted - if I had known I would have ordered the DVD in the first place and happily paid the higher price to avoid this kind of thing. There should be a warning that these downloadable games are still at the testing stage and the customers - it is the customer who has to give up their time to test the usefulness of the product and the company gets their product tested and also gets a lot of personal details from customers all for free. It does not seem right somehow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Easy, Quicker..., 30 Dec 2013
I love the online gaming! It's so easy, there's no risk of losing or damaging the disks and I have noticed it is a lot cheaper, as to by in shops it will be around the 30 pound mark for games like this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! And it is very easy to download. Just type the code given, once purchased, into origin and then click download and voila. A lot easier and quicker then catching a bus to town and back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sims, 14 Mar 2014
M. Reynolds (Wareham. UK) - See all my reviews
This was purchased on behalf of my daughter, and she was delighted when she realised it cost £12 cheaper buying it as a online download as oppose to on a disc... so was I, as it was me who was ultimately paying for it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sims, 8 Dec 2013
D. Sehmar (uk) - See all my reviews
Was unable to download game and ended up buying game from Argos, I'm sure this has happened to others so be aware

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Oct 2013
Great addition to the game, easy to get what I wanted with the minimum amount of fuss involved, it's great

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 29 July 2014
For a £10 download I definitely think this game was worth it. It added a load of cool new features to my game. Those pesky zombies can be annoying but they can be sorted easily. Loads of new outfits to be worn and items to be used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great. The download was quick and easy and much ..., 27 Aug 2014
Its great. The download was quick and easy and much cheaper than buying it from Origin themselves! Just shows it pays to shop around

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
Great! Xx

1.0 out of 5 stars Basically paid for an error message., 1 Jan 2014
Waited hours upon hours upon hours for it to download, only when the installation button came up did it say that it was unable to install as it needed something else for me to play. Disgraceful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt run on my laptop, 26 Jan 2014
Check your laptop has the requirements for this game before you buy!
If your laptop has got the requirements for the game to run correctly, I personaly do not recommend the game isn't good at all!

The Sims 3 Supernatural  [Online Game Code]