4.8 out of 5 stars5,346

on 4 September 2014
With this game you can have the most quiet, innocent person laughing about genocide in 10 minutes
0Comment|407 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2014
This game is an abomination that left me and my friends unable to look each other in the eyes. FIve stars.
0Comment|816 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
First off. My black friend won't speak to me.
Secondly. My Asian friend won't speak to me.
Third off. My white friends won't speak to me.

It's just me and you now amazon. I love you.
88 comments|1,504 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2014
Fantastic game, however I would not play this around family members again. That was a very very awkward christmas.
22 comments|386 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2015
Made my pregnant friend laugh until she was physically sick all over the floor. 5/5.
0Comment|142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2014
Cannot recommend this game enough (unless you have a soul). Laughter guaranteed (unless you're a decent person). Will definitely offend most people, 100% must-buy product.
0Comment|259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2014
An amazing, evil game that has had me explain some horrible things to those nearest and dearest to me. Would recommend to anyone
0Comment|139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2015
Delivery with Amazon was perfect as always. The game is awesome, I highly recommend it. Lots of fun with friends. Great one!
on 20 December 2014
Absolutely filthy, rude and the funniest card game I've played in a long time. It's a naughty version of Blankety Blank that will have you and your friends in stitches.
on 30 September 2013
Upon recommendation of a friend, I ordered this and cracked it out of its packaging at about 11pm at midnight.

Six people, including me, each got 10 white cards. The person who had a poo the most recently got the black card (them's the rules, y'see) and the game commenced.

We howled for a good two/three hours until people had to go home and we'd gone through every white card in the box.

If you don't mind sick and bad taste humour, you MUST get this game and then you MUST get some suitably-minded friends to play it with.
review image review image review image
11 comment|254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse