5.0 out of 5 stars Well now
First off. My black friend won't speak to me.
Secondly. My Asian friend won't speak to me.
Third off. My white friends won't speak to me.

It's just me and you now amazon. I love you.
Published 6 months ago by Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Arses to Arses
Yes, it's a rude, crude variant of Apples to Apples. Players take turns to play an incomplete sentence ('black') card from one deck, and everyone else has to play a noun ('white') card from their hand. The first player then judges which is funniest, and whoever played that gets a point.

Given what's on the cards, this one will either go down a storm with the...
Published 8 months ago by Ian Watters

5.0 out of 5 stars Well now, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
First off. My black friend won't speak to me.
Secondly. My Asian friend won't speak to me.
Third off. My white friends won't speak to me.

It's just me and you now amazon. I love you.

5.0 out of 5 stars "I love this product" - Lucifer, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Cannot recommend this game enough (unless you have a soul). Laughter guaranteed (unless you're a decent person). Will definitely offend most people, 100% must-buy product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell has a new circle, just for us, 2 Jun 2014
mcdongl (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Everyone who's ever seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit knows what killed the weasels. They laughed themselves to death. This game should come with a picture of that on the box, not just because it's a brilliant film but as a warning. I thought this was a bit pricey for a card game, but I was intrigued, as it turns out the price includes the cost of a first class ticket to Hell for you and your friends so all in it's actually quite good value. You get a wee biscuit and everything. Choose your players carefully, not only does the game work best when you're surrounded by familiar weirdos who won't report you to the police/local exorcist, you'll be spending an eternity with them running away from flying sex snakes and having your head kicked in by clowns, so (just like sex) it should be with people you love and drink with but wouldn't trust with your favourite child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for those who usually don't play card games, 28 July 2014
Denis Vukosav - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
'Cards Against Humanity' is a funny card game that is basically about judging whether to choose black question or give the blank white card. Each player has ten cards at the start of each round and gives them to the card master. The card master will decide which of the cards is funniest considering the question or fill-in-the-blank white card as well.

The player who submitted the chosen card would receive the question card that represents one "Awesome Point". When each round finish, the card master will become next player and game can continue as long as the players want it.

Besides that game offers a gambling option to win additional point in a way if a question is played which one player believes she/he has two possible winning answers she/he can gamble with one Awesome Point and in case of winning besides retaining gambled point get additional Awesome Point. If lost ore there some "Pick 2" question cards that require each player to submit two cards in order to complete their answer.

This deceptively simple game provides many interesting and funny situations, and it is extremely fun to play, especially in the larger group of friends or family.

What is certain is that you will endlessly laugh and it's also great for people who usually don't play card games and for situations when you are more in the mood for conversation, and less for the playing games.

Therefor I can fully recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint of heart!, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
This is a game which should be avoided if you are easily offended, have little or no sense of humour, or just too innocent and naive. Cards against Humanity is exactly what it says on the box - If it can be insulted, it will be in here. Great for those with a dark sense of humour, especially after a few drinks, where all worries of offending anyone playing are soon forgotten. Ladies, make sure you're wearing a tena for this one. Have had many an enjoyable evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky game to play, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Very difficult. Got my dick caught in a ceiling fan, with numerous paper cuts from the cards. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as ...., 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Very funny, best drunk but needs like minded players. Not for your family at xmas. Can't wait to try some expansions.

5.0 out of 5 stars cards against humanity.... just try it, 16 Jan 2014
L. McKenna (bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Is exactly what it says in the box.. "a fun game for horrible people" loved it. Made great xmas present for my bestie :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh so funny, 18 Aug 2014
Dominic Noble - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Cards Against Humanity isn't a game for you to play with your mum or you grandparents, probably not even your dad.

Great for a game to play, as I did, at university whilst waiting for everyones food to arrive, some of the jokes in there are a bit out-there and not many will get them, but as for most of them, you'll be in sticthes from laughing. Some of the combinations will make you literally spit out your drink.

Certainly not a family friendly game and it gets better the more people you have, I also recommend buying the expansions for even more hilarity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 20 Aug 2014
H. Marshall (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
A friend recommended this to us recently and I looked it up and it looked like so much fun that I had to buy one for myself. Only had one proper game so far, but it really was fun and I can't wait to play it with more people and introduce them to it. Some of the cards are just hilarious, and the combinations are so wrong! I'm going to get the 4 expansion packs at some point too.

Obviously not for the easily offended, but all the cards are online if you want to see the kinds of things involved.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition