1,761 Reviews
 (1,582)

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely disgusting.
This game is an abomination that left me and my friends unable to look each other in the eyes. FIve stars.
Published 7 months ago by Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars short lived, few good laughs
Really simple game with what at first appears to be a huge deck of cards, however after 3-4 extended plays, you know every answer card and question card in the deck, this doesn't stop it from being fun though, just can be repetitive.

My biggest issue is , if played in a small group, the chances of a good answer is slim and usually ended up us all swapping out...
Published 1 day ago by Connor Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely disgusting., 19 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
With this game you can have the most quiet, innocent person laughing about genocide in 10 minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game, however I would not play this around ..., 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Fantastic game, however I would not play this around family members again. That was a very very awkward christmas.

988 of 1,039 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Well now, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
First off. My black friend won't speak to me.
Secondly. My Asian friend won't speak to me.
Third off. My white friends won't speak to me.

It's just me and you now amazon. I love you.

5.0 out of 5 stars "I love this product" - Lucifer, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Cannot recommend this game enough (unless you have a soul). Laughter guaranteed (unless you're a decent person). Will definitely offend most people, 100% must-buy product.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GAME OF 2014/15, 3 Jan. 2015
Simon H. Bailey (Edinburgh, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
We were given the game for Christmas and our first thoughts were "Well Idon't think much of this", then we played it last night. From 20:30 until after midnight the game kept us laughing until we we ourselves. It has to be one of the best games we have ever played. Leave you morals at the door and play to shock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best card game ever made, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
An amazing, evil game that has had me explain some horrible things to those nearest and dearest to me. Would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card game for those people which usually don't play card games, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
'Cards Against Humanity' is a funny card game that is basically based about judging whether to choose black question or give the blank white card. Each player has ten cards at the start of each round and gives them to the card master. The card master will decide which of the cards is funniest given the question or fill-in-the-blank white card as well.

The player who submitted the chosen card would receive the question card that represents one "Awesome Point". When each round finish, the card master will become next player and game can continue as long as the players want it.

Besides that game offers a gambling option to win additional point in a way if a question is played which one player believes she/he has two possible winning answers she/he can gamble with one Awesome Point and in case of winning besides retaining gambled point will get additional Awesome Point. If lost, there are some "Pick 2" question cards that require each player to submit two cards in order to complete their answer.

This deceptively simple game provides many interesting and funny situations, and it is extremely fun to play, especially in the larger group of friends or family.

What is certain is that you will endlessly laugh and it's also great for people who usually don't play card games - for situations when you are more in the mood for conversation and less for the playing games.

Therefore I can fully recommend Cards Against Humanity card game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god, SO wrong and SO much fun, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
Upon recommendation of a friend, I ordered this and cracked it out of its packaging at about 11pm at midnight.

Six people, including me, each got 10 white cards. The person who had a poo the most recently got the black card (them's the rules, y'see) and the game commenced.

We howled for a good two/three hours until people had to go home and we'd gone through every white card in the box.

If you don't mind sick and bad taste humour, you MUST get this game and then you MUST get some suitably-minded friends to play it with.

5.0 out of 5 stars £20 well spent, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity: UK edition (Toy)
This just might be the best early birthday/Christmas present yet. Played this during school with 7 people so far, and we had a really good laugh.
Overall, an easily fun game as long as the people you play with aren't easily offended.
5/5