I have no idea what 'Island Punch' is actually meant to smell like, but this is an almost exact smell-match for the energy drink Red Bull.

Personally I happen to rather like the smell- fruity and sort of Vimto-y, but also evocative of times when I've pumped myself full of caffeine and felt excitable and busy. Is that a bit weird? Maybe. But I like it anyway.

I find the 3D versions of the Jelly Belly fresheners good generally- their smell lasts several weeks and is nicely strong once you've been out of the car for a few hours, especially on hot days. Hanging them can be a little bit awkward- the hook could be designed a little bit better- but that's a tiny niggle and I intend to keep my car well stocked with these in future.

And it saves me from needing to buy any Red Bull!
on 21 January 2014
I LOVE IT! It smells yummy and its cute to look at! i don't know what an Island Punch is but the smell does punch you as soon as you open the car door but its a very pleasant punch.
on 20 July 2015
Weird white powdery fingerprints on product. DO NOT buy as indicates was probably opened before sold. Very disappointed.
on 7 January 2014
Got a bunch of these for all my family for Christmas, very good! Came quickly, smelt fantastic. What more can I say?
on 8 January 2015
Another reviewer commented that the smell resembled Red Bull and I agree with that only the smell is 10x sweeter, more like blue slush puppies. Very pungent like as if someone spilt a few cups of them in your car but wasn't too overbearing. The hook that came with it didn't quite fit on my rear view mirror and would of preferred traditional string.
on 3 January 2014
Love the smell of this, although it doesn't last very long. Usually buy Jelly Belly from Tesco's but couldn't find the purple Island Punch scented one! It's still hanging even though it doesn't really smell anymore
on 18 April 2014
Very nice smell when you open it an hangs in the car unobtrusively however the smell faded quite quickly. I would
Happily use again if someone else gave it to me but won't buy again.
on 20 August 2015
Delivered on time. However, had white fingerprints all over the product.
Smells nice, but it isn't pleasant having my product dangling in front of me in my car when it's dirty.
review image review image
on 19 September 2015
I was told about this product so I thought I would try it out. I was not disappointed lovely smell throughout the car and still going!!! Would recommend it !!!
on 26 December 2013
Colourful and smell great. I bought these for my daughter and her friend who have both recently passed their driving tests and they love them.