TOP 50 REVIEWERon 16 December 2013
I was really pleased when these two glasses arrived, they are very good quality crystal. I've bought my husband an expensive bottle of whiskey for Christmas and thought these glasses were an ideal extra to add. I would like to say these were very well packaged and arrived very quickly, you can buy them in different quantities from just two up to six. The two glasses I ordered came individually boxed. A recommended buy.
on 31 May 2014
Bought as part of a birthday gift for a whiskey drinker. He loves it, says it is perfect for serious whiskey drinkers, so if you know one whiskey from another ( I don't!) you should try out one of these glasses. Quality glass and a nice box, perfect as a gift.
on 21 February 2014
This was a present for my dad and he loves it, he likes to collect whiskey glasses and this is the best one yet i think. it has a lovely shape to it and is surprisingly light compared to other whiskey glasses. will certainly be buying another for my grandad.
on 2 September 2015
I bought these for my partner's birthday, he really loves the size of the glass as it fits comfortably in the palm of his hand so that he can warm the whisky. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was the packaging for delivery, a box on the outside would have been better as the boxes were a little battered to give as a present (not that the wrapping is really important).
on 9 May 2014
My partner had 3 of these already and when he broke one I ordered this as a replacement. It came promptly and well packaged. It matches brilliantly in the glass collection and is used every time he has a new whisky - which is a lot of the time! The shape is great for smelling the notes, a must have for anyone who cares about their whisky flavours.
on 9 June 2015
Surprised these appear to be no longer available with distributors names on [ ie Gordon and McPhail ] or for specific whisky [ ie Highland Park ] but they are the same glass as I have purchased before and as before were gifts for friends whisky.

Peter Fensome
on 5 March 2016
This glass feels comfortable in the hand and essential for bringing out the best in a malt. Beautiful quality at a very reasonable price.
Purists will throw up their hands in horror but my glass has been through the dishwasher over a hundred times! Still as new.
on 8 April 2014
An absolute must for any scotch lover. Lovely informative presentation box. Sadly my box was damaged in transit but a replacement was sent out immediately...no fuss great customer service. Inscribed on the base adds a touch of class to an excellent gift.
on 30 April 2016
I have been accustomed to drinking my whisky from a tumbler with a heavy glass base and a top diameter of 78mm. Unfortunately I am down to the last one, so i looked around for replacements. The Glencairn glass had good reviews, and certainly look attractive,so I bought two to give them a try. However they proved a disappointment because their top diamater of 45mm does not allow my nose to be fiully within the glass diameter when it is raised to my lips for a drink.In fact my nostrils touch the opposit rim. So, although adequate, they are not as good as my tumbler.
on 2 March 2015
Made for the proper testing, tasting and nosing of aromas of whisky (or you could use this for any other spirit). Bought as a gift and recipient not used yet. This is a quality glass and perfectly in the hand - great for warming the whisky!