5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent roomy bag - would highly recommend
Published 17 months ago by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost!
I bought this bag as my previous rucksack was too small for my laptop and was breaking. This one is great, looks good and is very roomy - fits in my laptop, 2 A4 size books, plus lunchbox, charger etc.
Published 13 months ago by Laura Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent roomy bag - would highly recommend, 13 Dec. 2013
This bag is fabulous! Huge - loads of pockets. Plenty of room for A4 folders, textbooks and PE kits! My daughter has even managed to take her lunch box in it along with everything else too! Great sturdy quality - nicely lined so books don't get wet on rainy days. Good strong straps - and daughter informs me it is very comfortable to wear too. Best bag for school I have bought in many years - and I have bought a LOT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Nov. 2013
This product is really practical and a great size, easy to fit a4 folders in. This product comes with loads of different pockets to store things in and is completed to a very high standard. Definitely recommend this product and seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what a college student needs!, 12 Dec. 2013
Excellent bag looks exactly the same as the picture. It's a great size and can fit up to 6 large text books and lunch in it. There are lots of pockets inside and the large pocket is great for holding a pencil case and the small pocket on the back is perfect for a locker key and student ID. A great bag overall would recommend to anyone in sixth form, college or uni :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical.., 6 Oct. 2013
excilent quality, looks exactly as it does on the pictures. Stylish and practical.

I would recommend this item to students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zicac women girl cute stripe canvas backpack, 24 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter who has just started at university and found this to be the perfect item for carrying arouns notes and books. Quick delivery and well packed. Good seller

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 Jan. 2014
The bag arrived a few days after my order, the bag is very good quality material and many handy pockets all around the bag. The only downside I'd say is that the blue colour on the bag is not as vibrant as it looks in the pictures, however the blue colour is still nice and complimentary :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this bag, 31 Dec. 2013
The bag came very promptly from the seller. It has large pockets including a few on the inside for phone, keys, etc. it has nice wide shoulder straps for carrying the heavy loads required of a student. Design is unique and simples and just how it looks in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Koolertron Unisex Vintage Casual Daypack Fashion Pack Canvas Leather Travel Hiking Backpacks Campus School College Bookbag Rucksack Gym Shoulder Bag Portable Tablet PC Carry Case DSLR Camera Bag Gift for Teenage Girls/Boys (Apparel)
However, the shoulder straps are too long, even on the shortest setting as I prefer to have backpacks resting on my back not on my bum! - I am also quite tall so was surprised this was the case.
Also, once on the shortest setting it won't stay there, but drifts longer throughout the day. The adjusters (whatever they are actually called) don't seem to fit properly.
Also one of the buckles on the front strap is incorrectly sized too so the middle bar doesn't rest on the surround but slips between (hmm tricky to describe) and the buckle comes undone. Am worried I will soon lose the part with the magnet attached.
Overall though, the bag looks like quality and seems to be sturdy (I have had it ~2 months now, using daily and heavily loading it) with no strain showing as of yet. Just some irritating details!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great for school and all my books, 8 Sept. 2014
So far it's lasted well and it's really roomy. It's great for school and all my books. One thing I would say is that the straps are a little irritating in that once adjusted they slide back to their original position very quickly. I solved this by tying them in knots but it's still a little irritating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stripe Print Casual Canvas bag, 16 Jun. 2014
W. P. Bowden - See all my reviews
I have only used this once since purchase as an overnight bag for a recent trip. I found the shoulder straps very comfortable and the many zipped pockets - inside and out - great for safe keeping of possessions. Would definitely recommend this item.