5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent roomy bag - would highly recommend
Published 9 months ago by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost!
I bought this bag as my previous rucksack was too small for my laptop and was breaking. This one is great, looks good and is very roomy - fits in my laptop, 2 A4 size books, plus lunchbox, charger etc.
However, the shoulder straps are too long, even on the shortest setting as I prefer to have backpacks resting on my back not on my bum! - I am also quite tall so was...
Published 5 months ago by Laura Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent roomy bag - would highly recommend, 13 Dec 2013
This bag is fabulous! Huge - loads of pockets. Plenty of room for A4 folders, textbooks and PE kits! My daughter has even managed to take her lunch box in it along with everything else too! Great sturdy quality - nicely lined so books don't get wet on rainy days. Good strong straps - and daughter informs me it is very comfortable to wear too. Best bag for school I have bought in many years - and I have bought a LOT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zicac women girl cute stripe canvas backpack, 24 Nov 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter who has just started at university and found this to be the perfect item for carrying arouns notes and books. Quick delivery and well packed. Good seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Stylish and VERY handy for Academics and casual outings!, 26 Jan 2014
As an undergraduate student who has to purchase so many books (and carry them) for all of my modules, this is the perfect bag to survive the monstrous load and on top of that, it hasn't yet shown any signs of wear and tear! The colour is equally pleasant and complimentary to any clothes I wear so I don't have to worry about colours clashing (first world problem), and by God is it spacious! The numerous pockets it has really makes life so much easier (epic exaggeration is epic).

Furthermore, you don't have to worry about your contents drowning in the rain. Yes, it's that good! Can you believe it? Oh my GAW--

Really, I cannot recommend this bag enough (any from the collection as they all appear very similar), especially if you're an academic like me, or simply like traveling. It's very comfortable and best of all, very useful.

Unisex vintage bag classic-- *10 hours later* --for teenage girls/ boys (DISAGREE, it's for ANYONE) and Koolertron... I am eternally in your dept *bows OVER 9000 times*. Thanks for making my life so much epically easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Nov 2013
This product is really practical and a great size, easy to fit a4 folders in. This product comes with loads of different pockets to store things in and is completed to a very high standard. Definitely recommend this product and seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Awesomeness!, 25 Aug 2014
There is only one word to describe this bag and that is... AWESOME! It looks exactly the same as the one in the photo but the photo doesn't do it justice. The main section of the bag is cavernous, big enough to use as an overnight bag or even as a weekender. Made of heavy duty but not heavy weight canvas with leather trim the bag is of superb quality, manufacturered to a very high standard. In the outside there are three generous zip pockets, one on the front and ome on each size, and and hidden in the back is another zip pocket built into the canvas and ideal for hiding a mobile phone, a wallet or a small purse. Inside the bag there are a further seven pockets and a padded section that is made for a laptop. The inner pockets, two of which have zips, are suitable for things like a mobile phone, wallet/purse, pens, keys, tissues, makeup or any small items that you need to find easily. The bag fastens with a 'drawstring' that pulls the top of the bag shut under a flap that is secured with leather straps secured with buckles under which there are strong magnets that can be used if preferred. The straps are wide and padded, adjustable to fit virtually any teen/adult comfortably. The bag is advertised as being for men but I am a 5' 8" woman and I love it; it's not in any way femine but it is certainly classy and that's what I look for in a bag. That together with the quality and functionality of this bag make it awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 Jan 2014
The bag arrived a few days after my order, the bag is very good quality material and many handy pockets all around the bag. The only downside I'd say is that the blue colour on the bag is not as vibrant as it looks in the pictures, however the blue colour is still nice and complimentary :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical.., 6 Oct 2013
excilent quality, looks exactly as it does on the pictures. Stylish and practical.

I would recommend this item to students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this bag, 31 Dec 2013
The bag came very promptly from the seller. It has large pockets including a few on the inside for phone, keys, etc. it has nice wide shoulder straps for carrying the heavy loads required of a student. Design is unique and simples and just how it looks in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tardis Bag - Value for Money!, 25 Aug 2014
Absolutely fab bag. I bought this ready to go back to do my postgraduate degree - meaning that I will be lugging around my laptop (15,6"), A4 notepads, stationery and food/drinks for the day. I'd spent ages looking in shops and online, and this one seemed pretty decent so I took the plunge!
It arrived really fast with DPD couriers, and was packed as if its purpose were to survive an atomic bomb blast! The main compartment is massive, my laptop fits in there no problem, as well as everything I will need for the day at uni, and more space is still remaining. The pocket on the hood of the bag is roomy, and the same can be said for the pockets on the bas of the bag. It's really good quality material, and I know it will withstand the weight I will be carrying around campus with me.
The colour is slightly darker in person than it is in the photo, but I'm still happy with it as I'm not fussy on colour (but I thought I'd add that point as some of you may be looking for a specific colour). All in all, it's a crazy amount of space in a bag that doesn't dwarf you when you're wearing it. Tardis of the bag world! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what a college student needs!, 12 Dec 2013
Excellent bag looks exactly the same as the picture. It's a great size and can fit up to 6 large text books and lunch in it. There are lots of pockets inside and the large pocket is great for holding a pencil case and the small pocket on the back is perfect for a locker key and student ID. A great bag overall would recommend to anyone in sixth form, college or uni :)